Access by car:
Paris (630 km) - Lyon (200 km) - Geneva (120 km)
From Paris: motorway A43 as far as Albertville then the dual carriageway as far as Moûtiers and the D90 for 18 km as far as Méribel. The residence is located in the centre of Méribel, opposite the tourist office.
Distance to train station:
MOUTIERS STATION (18km)
Travel information: 36 35
Transfers & taxis: Autobus Transavoie bus - tel: +33 (0) 820 227 413
LYON ST EXUPERY AIRPORT (185 km).
Travel information: +33 (0)826 800 826.
Transfers and taxis: Rhône Express - Tel: : +33 (0)826 00 17 18. Website: www.rhonexpress.fr
GENEVA-COINTRIN AIRPORT (135 km).
Travel information - Tel: : +41 22 717 71 11.
Transfers & taxis: Touriscar - tel: +33 (0)4 50 43 60 02
CHAMBERY-AIX-LES-BAINS AIRPORT (95 km).
Travel information - Tel: : +33 (0)4 79 54 49 54.
Transfers & taxis: Transavoie - Tel.: + 33 (0)4 79 68 32 80
Guaranteed mountains, nature, relaxation and a change of scenery right in the heart of the Three Valleys resort. Genuine Savoyard resort, Méribel-Mottaret is located in a wooden environment overlooking the Lac du Tueda.
Méribel: a "non-skier friendly" resort
Méribel is an authentic ski resort in the heart of the Trois Vallées ski area. This charming holiday village, with its mountain-side chalets, offers a perfect setting for your winter holidays.
- The "Trois Vallées" ski area is the largest in the world, with 600 km of slopes and one of the most high-performance ski lift systems.
- A vast choice of restaurants and bars so you can have a great time with friends or family.
All services and shops can be found in Méribel Centre: restaurants, bars, supermarket, mini-markets, butcher's, baker's, banks, pharmacy etc.
Three Valleys skiing
The 3 Valleys include 8 worldwide famous French ski resorts and is the largest ski area not only in the French Alps but also in the world. In this famous French ski resort, you will find over 600 kilometres of slopes, from beginners to vertiginous couloirs (51 green 132 blue, 106 red, 32 black), 169 ski lifts, over 2,100 artificial snow making machines (which guaranty that you will be able to ski even if the weather is not optimal) ... when it comes to skiing, the Three Valley ski area is the place to be.
Our residence in the Three valleys Courchevel 1850 les Ecrins is located in the centre of Courchevel 1850 and offers studios for 4 people. The rentals are fully equipped so that you will not have to worry about anything. Children's clubs are also available from Monday to Friday for children from 3 to 12 years old with both indoor and outdoor activities.
Our resort Meribel Les Ravines is also located in the three valleys skiing domain. The wooden building is located in the heart of Meribel, close to the shops and restaurants. The residence offers a wide range of accommodation from studio cabins for 4 persons to 1 bedroom cabins for 6 persons. All rentals are also self-catered. A water park with a covered pool is included in the resort.
Our premium residence Les Alpages de Reberty is located at the top of Les Menuires. The beautiful wooden chalets have been recently renovated and offer accommodation ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 3 or 5 persons to 4 bedroom apartments for 9 to 10 persons. Children's clubs as well as a spa are directly on the premises.
Activities near Meribel
- Casino, Casino located 20 minutes away, in Brides Les Bains. (Fee applies)
- Fitness, Fitness studio in the water sports fitness centre, aqua gym, fitness classes, muscle toning, weight training room at the Parc Olympique (Méribel centre). (Fee applies)
- Cross-country skiing, Surround yourself in natural beauty along some exceptional trails and routes! (Fee applies)
- Snowboarding, With both feet on the board, carve out your best curves and enjoy an incredible feeling of freedom! (Fee applies)
- Authentic, local activities, Find out about activities hosted by local guides who want to share their passion with you!
Find all the activities available near your residence on the Pierre & Vacances app or in your customer account. (Fee applies)
- Cinema, Cinemas located in Méribel Centre and Méribel Mottaret. (Fee applies)
- Relaxation Area, Relaxation area with sauna located in the Les Ravines residence (€6 per person for 30 minutes). (Fee applies)
- Happyz treasure hunt, Try our interactive treasure hunt with the whole family!
Happyz, the mischievous bee who protects the planet, guides the participants through the residence and/or surrounding areas and helps them step by step to discover the utensils and virtual ingredients to make a local speciality.
App can be downloaded on your mobile for free from the Apple Store and Google Play. Can be used without an internet connection.
- Ice rink, Olympic skating rink located near the residence. (Fee applies)
- Skate park, Skate park nearby.
- Cultural visits, Guided tour of the Baroque church and the history of Méribel, its pioneers and architecture. Wildlife reserve trips. (Fee applies)
- Bowling, Located near the residence. (Fee applies)
- Wellness centre, Treat yourself to a moment of deep relaxation at the wellness centre located near the residence.
Open Monday to Saturday, from 2 pm to 8 pm
Tearoom, sauna, hammam, hot tub, facials, body treatments and relaxation room.
Resort fitness centre (La Chaudanne), tel.: +33 (0)4 79 00 42 30
Please note: minimum age 18 (Fee applies)
- Hiking, Lots of opportunities for hiking in the area surrounding the resort.
- Snowshoes, Put your snowshoes on and explore the hiking trails near the residence. Make sure you bring some good shoes!
Book at the Tourist Office (Fee applies)
- Alpine skiing, Hurtle down the resort's various alpine ski runs. Unique sensations and awe-inspiring landscapes will make you want just one thing: to do it again! (Fee applies)