Chalet Hotel Peretol is a ski-in chalet located on the edge of Soldeu and has 11 en-suite bedrooms. There is a spacious dining area, bar, and lounge area with a log fire and plenty of comfy sofas for you to relax on with views of the Sunset Park (freestyle park), which is located immediately next to the chalet.
Shared Chalet - Sleeps up to 32 guest
- 11 en-suite bedrooms - 4 double rooms, 2 twin rooms, 2 triple rooms, 3 family rooms
- Spacious dining room and bar area
- Buster's Bar - Basement apres-ski bar with big screen TV, table football, pool table
- Cosy lounge area with log fire, local TV, DVD's
- Free Wifi internet throughout
- Fully catered with breakfast, afternoon tea and hearty 3 course evening meals on 6 nights
- One free glass of local wine, beer or a soft drink to accompany your evening meal
- Free shuttle bus service to and from Soldeu and Grau Roig ski lifts
- Skiing back to the chalet is possible
- Ski lockers available
The Sunset Park is open 6 evenings a week from 3pm to 9pm and it attracts local snowboarders and skiers as well as tourists. Music is played into the park during opening hours, and this can be heard from the terrace and some of the park facing bedrooms of the chalet hotel.
Chalet Hotel Peretol can be booked on a room by room basis, making it great for any group size, from 2 to 29 people. Exclusive use is also available, please ask us for details of special offers for large groups.