If, on the day before arrival, any of the circumstances outlined below apply to your booked dates, and this results in your booking being cancelled, then you will be entitled to a 100% refund of your accommodation payments.
Valid circumstances covered by these Covid-19 cancellation terms are limited to:
- official closure of the property due to Covid-19 restrictions
- if the government of the country where the property is located, imposes a mandatory travel restriction preventing travel either to the country or to the property, or imposes a mandatory quarantine on arrival
- if the government of your country of departure, imposes a mandatory travel restriction preventing travel either to the country or region where the property is located
- if the government of your country of departure, advises against all non essential travel to the country or region where the property is located
All other reasons will not be considered a valid reason to utilise the Covid-19 cancellation terms, and the standard cancellation terms will apply. These include, but are not limited to:
- an unwillingness to travel
- an inability to travel due to medical reasons (including any related to Covid-19)
- an inability to travel due to vaccination status
- individual or household stay-at-home orders
These Covid-19 cancellation terms are valid up to the day before arrival. After this date there will be no refund or credit note should Covid-19 have an impact upon your booking.
Your country of departure will be determined by the address used at the time of booking and this address will apply to all parties on the booking.
It is your responsibility to comply with all relevant health and/or vaccination requirements in the countries you are travelling to and from.
Note: These terms are the currently active Covid-19 terms for this property. Terms are subject to change from time to time. If you have an existing booking please refer to your booking confirmation to see the terms that apply to your booking.