Chalet Kal is only 150 m away from the Schmittenhohe lift, the Transxpress lift and the Sonnenalmbahn, so you are close to 3 of the main lifts and the lively and pretty centre of Zell am See.
Right behind the chalet is the ski path from the Schmittenhöhe to Zell am See, so you can ski directly to and from the chalet. The bus stops right in front of the door and takes you into town, or to the base station of the cable cars less than a minute.Walking is only an option!!!
There is a large covered terrace and parking for 3 vehicles if driving here.
The interior of the chalet is typical Austrian style with a large, comfortable living area and tiled stove
The chalet offers 210m² of living space hosts a max of 16 people and offers the following facilities:
- 2 double bedrooms with bathroom and toilet
- 2 double bedrooms with a set of bunkbeds, bathroom and toilet
- 1 double bedroom with a separate bathroom and toilet
- 1 double bedroom
- Small spare room attached to the bedroom (no door so best for children)
- Bathroom and toilet (in the hallway)