Directly on the slope & in the middle of the skiing area Chalet Maiskogel is conveniently located for a little apres ski, as well as in direct proximity to the Kitzsteinhorn glacier area, reachable by the new cable car.The Chalet offers snow sure, skiing convenience and surreal peace in the evenings.
The chalet is decorated in typical Austrian style with a unique combination of wood, stone, lots of light and a magnificent view of the stunning alpine panorama.The interior includes wooden floorboards, branded, top end modern kitchen and modern sanitary facilities.The chalet is one of a few a small chalets together on the slopes, so groups can book the others if that suits as well.
This chalet offers 125 m² living space offers the following facilities:
- 3 bedrooms with double bed, flat screen-TV and doors to the terrace
- 1 bedroom with two bunkbeds for 4, door to the balcony
- 1 bathroom with shower and WC
- 2 bathrooms with showers and no WC's
- 2 separate WC's
- Outdoor patio with table and benches (spring 2018)
- Open plan living room with kitchen, dining area and lounge with flat screen-TV, PlayStation and ceiling to floor windows
- Access to a large (10m²) balcony with seating and superb views over the Tauern mountains
- Spacious wellness sauna
- washing machine and dryer
- ski storage room with ski boot rack
- 2 carport parking spaces (additional outside parking available)
The interior includes wooden floors, modern kitchen and bathrooms with high quality fittings.
Important arrival information:
Depending on the weather conditions, snow chains may be required in winter, especially for vehicles without all-wheel drive!