A Scandinavian hot tub located on the large sunny terrace and indoor sauna are some of the luxurious elements of this lovely chalet. The living area has a log fire and comfy sofas enabling you to relax those cold, snowy nights. Chalet Perle is catered so you don't need to worry about cooking! There are 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms so the chalet very comfortably sleeps 14 people.
In a great location, this chalet is usually ski in from the blue piste coming down from La Plagne Centre. It is only 100 metres from the main piste that takes you directly to the Meleze lift when you want to ski out. The chalet is also only a short distance away from the village of La Plagne 1800 where you can find restaurants, shops and bars, including the popular La Mine.
- 7 bedrooms sleeping 14 people
- All either en-suite or fully private with showers, toilets and washbasins together with heated towel rails
- One of the best locations in La Plagne 1800 being ski in and only 100m away from the blue piste which takes you to right by the piste
- Scandinavian hot tub (Open between 4 to 7.30 pm due to Insurance and local regulations)
- Magnificent terrace with views over the valley
- Free WIFI
- Log fire
- Satellite TV
- Heated Boot warmers and ski lockers
- Large sun terrace with wooden Scandinavian hot tub which is in a private location.
- Entrance to the chalet
- Entrance hall with boot warmers and external ski lockers
- Bedroom 1 - Twin with private bathroom. Great views over the slopes and valley (shared toilet with bedroom 2)
- Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom with private bathroom. Great views over the slopes and valley (shared toilet with bedroom 1)
- Bedroom 3 - Large Twin with en-suite bathroom .Views overlooking the piste.
- Bedroom 4 - Large Twin with en-suite shower room. Views overlooking the piste.
- Living area with log fire, and large dining table for 14 people
- Open plan kitchen where you can see the chalet staff prepare your delicious food
- Balcony with beautiful views
Bedroom 5 – Double with en-suite bathroom
Room 6 - Twin with private shower room. Views overlooking the piste. Note that there is restricted headroom in this bedroom in the bed area
Room 7 – Double with en-suite shower room. Balcony and great views overlooking the mountains and piste
Price is based on 14 people booking as individual rooms cannot be booked.
Our Catered Chalet Service:
We believe the quality of meals to be as important as the winter sports experience and so our budget for food and wine for each guest is generous. We provide delicious home cooked food in all of our catered chalets for everyone to enjoy.
For breakfast every day you will start with a choice of cereals, muesli, French bread freshly delivered from the local baker, jams and marmalades, fruit yogurts, fruit juices, together with fresh tea and coffee.
On each day there will be a daily special option this may include porridge, croissants, bacon, scrambled, poached or boiled eggs, pancakes with maple syrup etc. On the chalet hosts day off breakfast will be a simple cold self-service buffet without a special option.
In the afternoon when you return from the slopes you will be greeted by freshly baked home made cakes and fresh tea, coffee and hot chocolate (six days of the week)
Dinner is a delicious 3 course meal served on 6 days with quality red and white bottled wines (free flowing from the beginning to the end of the meal).