The prices for this property are listed
Check in is allowed on
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Minimum stay is
|11 Apr 2021
||18 Apr 2021
|19 Dec 2021
||26 Dec 2021
|26 Dec 2021
||2 Jan 2022
|2 Jan 2022
||9 Jan 2022
In summary, included in your catered package is as follows;
• Our Specialty - 4 course fine dining evening meal served on 5 out of 7 nights, prepared by fully qualified and highly experienced chef.
• Carefully chosen high quality complimentary house wine from Domaine de Mourchon
• Cooked and/or continental breakfast, served daily.
• Afternoon tea, served daily.
• Complimentary daily resort transfers to/from your ski area of choice within the Chamonix Valley.
• Options to ski at nearby ski resorts of Courmayeur (Italy - and included in the MBU ski pass), Verbier (Switzerland - and included in the MBU ski pass) or Saint Gervais/Megeve (France - and included in the MBU ski pass).
• High quality Egyptian linen, bath towels and bath robes.
• L’Occitane toiletries.
• Daily housekeeping.
• Children's menu available, with separate dining times.
• Sleeping amenities for infants.
• Snow sturdy pushchair, highchair and children’s car seats / booster seats available upon request.
• Reservation service for in-house nanny’s.
• Reservation service for exceptional in-house massage.
• Option to pre-purchase ski lift passes at significantly reduced prices (for early bookings during non peak weeks).
• Concierge service for private ski instructors and high mountain guides (handpicked where possible, ensuring quality of instructor/guide).
• Ski school booking service for children and adults.
• Reservation service for Vallee Blanche, heliskiing, ski touring, overnight stays in back country refuges, high mountain courses, ice-climbing, husky dog rides, tandem paragliding, scenic helicopter joy flights etc.
• Options to visit surrounding attractions such as the popular thermal pools in nearby Chamonix and Pre St Didier.
• Local restaurant recommendations – both on mountain and in valley.
• Friendly local advice as required.
We are a small, boutique Chamonix Valley based company that specialise in luxury ski chalet rentals in Argentiere and Chamonix. We own and operate our business locally, and as we live in Argentiere full-time, the advice we provide is up to date, well informed and of high quality, utilising our local knowledge and local friendly contacts whenever possible. Experience, attention to detail, friendly happy staff and small personal touches are qualities Marmotte Mountain is renowned for and we take great pleasure in creating a unique holiday experience, tailored specifically to meet your individual requirements. Our aim is for you to return year after year so we do our utmost to give you the best skiing experience we possibly can.
And we are proud to report that we consistently have a client retention rate in excess of 50%-70%, year upon year – a lovely indicator that we must be achieving our goals.
It is also worth noting that all chefs employed by Marmotte Mountain Adventure are fully qualified with extensive experience in fine dining restaurants (often with Michelin star rating) and world class hotels. Therefore the quality of the food being served on a nightly basis is exceptional and a true highlight to all that stay with us.
We also specialise in fine wine and we are proud to present our extensive upgradable wine cellar to all our guests to enjoy. More details available upon request.
If you require any further information on the offer above or on the skiing/logistics of the Chamonix Valley itself, please feel free to get back in touch - we are only too happy to assist further as required.
I look forward to receiving your thoughts shortly.