Chalet Grand Sapin has a perrfect location in Morzine. Located on the same road as the Super Morzine cable car (260m), only 260m from the town centre and 290m from the Pleney cable car and ski school meeting point. Chalet Grand Sapin benefits from being located on a quiet residential street. With 6 bedrooms and sleeping 11+ this is a great chalet for you next ski holiday in Morzine.
- Sleeps 11+
- 6 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 260m from the lifts
- 260m from the village centre
- Open-plan lounge with cosy fireplace
- Kitchen and dining space with floor to ceiling windows.
- 6 bedrooms over 3 floors, including rare single room.
- 4 bathrooms, 2 with baths.
- Optional ensuite family room with 4 beds.
Our catered chalet service:
- Our menu is adjusted annually by our executive chef
- Tea and coffee brought to your door in the morning
- Large choice of breakfast every morning, including: porridge, boiled eggs, different daily hot option, fresh French bread, jams, nutella, marmite, cereals, yogurts, fruit, nuts, seeds and dried fruit.
- 3 course dinner with bottomless wine every catered night! With cheese plate on the penultimate night
- Freshly baked cakes every catered day
- Daily maid service, every catered day
- Our catering service is provided on 6 days. On the staff day off (usually Wednesday) your breakfast will be laid out in the morning and in the evening we are happy to recommend a local restaurant.
Please note that the chalet can be rented as a whole, on a room by room basis and/or a bed by bed basis. it is also possible to book ski weekends at certain times during the season. Contact us for more details