With views of Mont Blanc and a short piste into the centre of Les Coches chalet Renard is an ideal location for any skier of any ability wanting to come and enjoy the beauty of the Paradiski Ski Area.
What is included
• Full pre-booking and after-sales service to help get exactly what you want out of a ski holiday
• Half board holidays with breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner included
• Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks
• Luxury bed linen including large fluffy towels and dressing gowns
• Luxury bathroom toiletries
• Professional chefs and experienced hosts in all our chalets
• Owner run business enabling attention to detail and a quality service
• Ski pass, lessons and ski hire pre booking service
The village of Les Coches is situated in the centre of the Paradiski Ski area with only one lift giving access to the famous Vanoise Express cable car that effortlessly takes you over to Les Arcs. With plenty of long treelined blue runs leading back into Les Coches its a paradise for any level of skier.
Paradiski has skiing for every level of skier and with its two glaciers you have a huge amount of different locations to choose from. Icebreaker chalets staff will be able to point you in the right direction to find what you are looking for.
The centre of Les Coches is a hive of activity. With three bars and four restaurants there is plenty for everyone. From beautiful modern French Savoyard food at Le Monchu to beautifully crafted pizzas at L'Origan you will find something for everyone.
We are waiting to welcome you into our chalets and give you a Winter holiday to be remembered.
We deal with every enquiry immediately and we are able to offer discounts to large groups and during certain weeks. Just ask us for the best price!!!