This modern self catered ski chalet is located in the heart of the village of Huez 1500 and at the foot of the cable car (Télecabine d'Huez) that links with Alpe d'Huez. Chalet Nuance de Gris is a semi detached chalet with 4 bedrooms sleeping up to 8 people. With a hot tub on the terrace and easy access to the slopes this is the perfect location for your next ski holiday in France.
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bedrooms ( approx 145m2)
- 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds, shower and toilet
- 1 bedroom with double bed, shower, toilet, large terrace with hot tub
- 1 master suite with double bed, bathroom, toilet, balcony
- Large living/dining room with TV
- Fully-equipped kitchen (oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, freezer, coffee machine, raclette machine)
- Private parking
- Ski lockers with boot warmers
- Outdoor hot tub
- Free Wifi
There are 3 chalets within the one large chalet building so can accommodate large groups who would like to stay close to each other. The 3 chalets are Nuance de Blanc, Nuance de Gris and Nuance de Bleu. There is a private hot tub for each of the 3 chalets.
Parking space available for 1 car. There is also public parking 70 meters from the chalets close to the ski lifts.