This chalet is located close (only 4 minutes) to the Sunnegga Express lift. Zermatt Lodge is the whole top floor (320 m2) of a chalet building thus has amazing views of the Matterhorn. There is outdoor jacuzzi on the balcony, and it also has a sauna. It has 5 double bedrooms, all of which are with en-suite bathrooms, and each bedroom has its own TV & DVD player. 4 of the bedrooms can be configured as twins.
Beautifully decorated with wooden-beamed ceilings, wooden floors, cosy furniture, and wood-burning fireplace. It has a large dining area with a long table seating 12 comfortably, an intimate U-shaped seating nook, across from a large L-shaped leather sofa and TV area. These several distinct seating areas enable you to chill out in peace and/or party with your group, and everything gives onto a full-length south-facing balcony.
The kitchen is open-plan and professionally equipped. Generally this chalet is rented on a catered basis but it can also be rented on a self-catering basis for a reduced price.
The Catered Price includes:
- Pre-trip menu planning
- Champagne and a selection of canapés on the day of arrival
- Half board, 6 out of 7 days, which includes:
- Full cooked breakfast
- Afternoon tea and cake
- Magnificent four course gourmet dinner served with house wines
- Children's menu if required
- Open bar
- Daily cleaning and mid-week linen change
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff, 6 out of 7 days