Chalet De Sarenne is located in the village of Huez, only 70 meters from the ski slopes which is part of the Alpe d'Huez ski area. This lovely chalet has an outdoor hot tub on the terrace with beautiful views of the mountains. The chalet is self-catering and sleeps 12 people. Free wifi in the chalet.
- Living room with large sofa and dining table with 12 chairs
- Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, oven, wine cellar, induction hob, host, kettle, coffee machine, toaster)
- Bedroom 1 (24 m²): family room (24 m²), 1 double bed, set of bunk beds and 1 bathroom with shower, 2 sinks, and WC
- Bedroom 2 (12 m²): 2 single beds. Direct access to bathroom: 1 basin, 1 Italian shower and toilet
- Bedroom 3 (12 m²): 1 double bed (shared bathroom with bedroom 2)
- Bedroom 4 & Bedroom 5 (13 m² each): 1 central bathroom for these 2 bedrooms, with Italian shower, 1 basin and separate toilet
- Additional WC located at the level of the living room
- Terrace with outdoor hot tub
The village of Huez has lovely traditional style chalets and you benefit being away from the lively centre of Alpe d'Huez. The Alpe d'Huez center is about 2km from the chalet and you can use the ski bus in the evenings to get there is you wish.
Parking space available for 1 car. There is also public parking 70 meters from the chalets close to the ski lifts.