Ideally located in the heart of Courchevel 1650, this charming "Chalet de Village" offers a flexible solution for families and groups of friends looking for a comfortable stay in a top level ski resort.
Chalet Rosière is rated as a 3 stars accomodation and was granted the "Mountain of Dreams" label by the Courchevel Tourism Authority.
The Chalet is located in a quiet pedestrian street in the heart of Courchevel 1650, only 100 metres walking to the ski lifts, shops, entertainment places and major facilities of the resort. It offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and valley, combined with the special ambience of the old part of the village.
Rented on a self-catered basis, Chalet Rosière is fully equipped to welcome up to 8 guests in 4 bedrooms with ensuite shower/bathroom and WCs (2 double bedrooms and 2 twin bedrooms). The lounge area with log fire is a perfect place to relax and to enjoy the splendid views over the Tarentaise Valley. The private sauna and ski room give you an extra comfort to enjoy your stay.
- 4 comfortable bedrooms with en suite bathroom (2 double beds, 2 twin beds),
- cosy lounge area with wood fire and balcony access for a relaxing after ski time,
- dining area for 8 people with double exposition and nice views of the mountains,
- fully equipped kitchen to enjoy the delicious Savoyarde gastronomy,
- locked and heated ski room to keep your gear safe and warm,
- WiFi, Netflix, board games and multimedia equipment,
- private sauna to enjoy extra healthy holidays.