Chalet Jora, is ideally located only 150m from the historic old town and main street in Bansko, where there are an abundance of local shops, bars, restaurants and night clubs. The main ski lift is a short walk away, however we provide daily shuttle services in our private minibus. The chalet is an old building which has been renovated to a high standard to offer guests comfort and luxury as well as retaining traditional charming features such as dark wood beams, wooden floors and a beautiful log fire. Creating the perfect atmosphere and environment to relax with a drink and a cake in the spacious lounge after a great day on the slopes.
Our chalets are run by enthusiastic English hosts who will do everything they can to make sure your holiday with us is fantastic. They will be happy to ski with you and also show you their favourite apres-ski spots.
- Chalet Jora sleeps up to 14 guests
- 5 bedrooms - 2 doubles, 1 twin and 2 quad rooms
- 4 modern bathrooms
- Comfortable and cosy lounge with log fire
- Flatscreen TV with cable channels, DVD selection and Nintendo Wii
- In chalet laptop and free Wifi internet
- Heated boot room
- Chalet honesty bar in the lounge
- Separate dining room
- Fully catered with breakfast, afternoon tea and hearty 3 course evening meals on 6 nights
- Unlimited wine and soft drinks to accompany your evening meal
- Free use of Swimming Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi and Pool at nearby hotel
- Return airport transfers are included in our fully catered price for all chalets, as are towels and bed linen.
- option to pre-purchase lift passes and have them waiting for you at the chalet
We are passionate about food and we believe that after a hard day on the slopes, people crave hearty home-cooked meals, made from fresh, local produce.
Breakfast consists of eggs or porridge, fresh bread, cereals, fruits, yogurts and conserves with tea, coffee and juice. You can choose to have a Full English cooked breakfast at a small additional charge.
When you return from the slopes or après-bars in the afternoon, a large freshly baked cake will be waiting for you, along with tea and coffee for you to help yourselves to.
A delicious 3 course evening meal is served on 6 nights of your stay, washed down with unlimited Bulgarian wine during dinner. We also have a selection of world wines available for you to purchase.
We are happy to cater for people with special dietary requirements with prior notice. Please let us know on the booking form if special meals are required.