Chalet Jora is ideally located only 150m from the historic old town and close to the vibrant Bansko nightlife.
**Also available for summer self-catered stays with a 4 night minimum**
The main ski lift is a short walk away, however we provide daily shuttle services in our private minibus. The chalet is an old building which has been renovated to a high standard to offer guests comfort and luxury as well as retaining traditional charming features such as dark wood beams, wooden floors and a beautiful log fire. The lounge has a 52 inch smart TV with surround sound and access to Netflix for you to enjoy movies after a hard day on the slopes.
Our chalets are run by enthusiastic hosts who will do everything they can to make sure your holiday with us is fantastic. If you;d like, they will be happy to ski with you and also show you their favourite apres-ski spots.
- Chalet Jora sleeps up to 14 guests
- 5 bedrooms - 2 doubles, 1 twin and 2 quad rooms
- 4 modern shower rooms
- Comfortable and cosy lounge with log fire
- Flatscreen TV with cable channels, DVD selection
- Free Wifi internet throughout
- Heated boot/cloak room
- Chalet honesty bar in the lounge
- Separate dining room
- Fully or Part Catered with breakfast, afternoon tea and hearty 3 course evening meals on either 3 or 5 nights
- Unlimited wine and soft drinks to accompany your evening meal
- Free use of Swimming Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi and Pool at nearby hotel (one visit per guest)
- Return airport transfers are included
- Towels and bed linen included
- Option to pre-purchase lift passes and have them waiting for you at the chalet
We are passionate about food and we believe that after a hard day on the slopes, people crave hearty home-cooked meals, made from fresh, local produce.
Breakfast consists of eggs or porridge, fresh bread, cheese, salami, tomato, cereals, fruits, yogurts and conserves with tea, coffee and juice.
When you return from the slopes or après-bars in the afternoon, a large freshly baked cake will be waiting for you, along with tea and coffee for you to help yourselves to.
A delicious 3 course evening meal is served on either 3 or 5 nights of your stay, washed down with unlimited Bulgarian wine during dinner. We also have a selection of world wines available for you to purchase.
We are pleased to recommend our favourite local restaurants on days where you are not eating at the chalet.
We are happy to cater for people with special dietary requirements with prior notice. Please let us know on the booking form if special meals are required.