Chez Michelle is a spacious (70m2) fully equipped 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom self-catering apartment in the historic Samoens farming hamlet of Vallon d'en Bas. It's an easy 900m (10 minutes) walk to the picturesque centre of Samoens and 8 minutes by the free ski bus to the high speed Grand Massif Express lift – the ski bus stop is literally right outside the apartment.
Located in the heart of the Haute-Savoie region of the French Alps, Chez Michelle is only an hour's drive from Geneva airport and within easy reach of some of the most extensive skiing, snowboarding, walking and mountain biking trails in Europe.
Spread over two floors, the light and spacious accommodation comfortably sleeps 6, and there's a sofa bed for a further 2 in the mezzanine TV area.
- Entrance hall leading into an open-plan living area
- Living area
- Fully-equipped kitchen - all cooking equipment, crockery and cutlery is provided
- Dining room table and chairs for 6 adults
- Comfortable sofa and chairs
- Log fire with free, unlimited supply of logs and kindling
- Satellite flat screen TV, DVD/Blu-Ray player, iPod speakers and WiFi internet
- Washing machine/dryer, dishwasher, hob, small oven/grill, fridge, microwave, slow cooker, raclette set
- Bedrooms: One standard double/twin bedroom and one single/twin bedroom
- All bedding and towels, and a hairdryer are provided
- Bathroom with shower, bath and wash basin
- Separate WC
- High chair and travel cot (if required)
- Two balconies, both with breathtaking views of the Giffre Valley and Grand Massif mountain range.
- One king size double/twin bedroom
- All bedding and towels and a hairdryer are provided
- Ensuite bathroom with shower, bath, wash basin and WC
- Mezzanine with double sofabed and chairs, and flat screen DVD/Blu-Ray player TV
For those with a car, there is surface level parking at the front of the apartment. You can also drive to the Grand Massif Express lift and leave your car for the day in one of the 700 free parking places there.