Chalet Charmille is arranged on three floors, with en-suite bedroom accommodation on the ground floor and top floor, and with the kitchen, dining and living areas on the middle floor. The chalet is furnished to a high standard throughout. The lounge and dining room are provided for your comfort and to enjoy the delicious cuisine. The log fire creates a cosy atmosphere.
The large south facing terrace, above the ski and sauna area, houses the hot tub and barebecue area. Although Chalet Charmille is only 150m from the pistes and 10 minutes from the main gondola, it is located in the unspoilt Eastern side of the village and close to the mountain forest and ancient irrigation channels (bisses) which make wonderful walks year-round and provide stunning views of the Rhone valley and breathtaking mountains.
- A traditional Swiss chalet, completed in 2008
- Stunning views over the Rhone valley
- Six guest bedrooms which sleeps 12-14
- All bedrooms en-suite with five opening onto a balcony
- indoor sauna and outdoor hot tub
- Large terrace with Barbeque
- Living room with large flat screen TV, DVD and entertainment system, and log fire
- All rooms have under-floor heating and individual temperature control
- Guest Internet and wi-fi
- Ski/boot room
- Full board in winter, optional full board/B&B in summer
- Hosts and chalet staff on hand to assist your needs
- Food and drink is an integral part of the Chalet Charmille experience.
The Chalet Catering:
Breakfast – to set you up for the day – will include fresh juices, coffee, tea, and your choice of continental and cooked breakfast.
In winter, the returning skiers will enjoy freshly baked cakes and coffee / tea / hot chocolate to restock their energy stores in the late afternoon!
The evening meal! 4 courses plus coffee, using fresh local ingredients. Wine is complimentary – we serve local Valais wines which will pleasantly surprise most people, as the Swiss do not export them – they prefer to keep them to themselves! If you prefer a fine wine or champagne, we keep a selection in our cellar which you may order at cost. The dinner will be available for six nights per week to allow the hosts a well earned night off. We can recommend excellent village restaurants for you to try out.
Let us know if you have any special dietary needs and we will be pleased to cater accordingly.