Chalet d'Ambrumenil is a comfortable and traditional village farmhouse, in the beautiful heart of the original village of Courchevel. The chalet is just 30 metres from the piste and the Tovets ski lift. The ski school, ski hire shop, and tourist office are all within 100 metres. While the outside of the chalet is in keeping with the rustic local environment, the interior was completely restored and furnished in a comfortable mountain style. As it is privately owned, we have furnished the chalet to a high standard and with comfortable furniture. There are sofas and arm chairs in the sitting room plus a club fender around the open log fire.
Chalet Accommodation Details:
- Located just 30 metres from the slopes and the Roys lift
- 5 bedrooms with up to 12 beds available
- All bedrooms have en-suite shower or bathrooms
- Large and well furnished sitting and dining area
- Open log fire
- Entertainment system: Sky TV, stereo, DVD, Internet Access
- Ski boot rack with heated dryers.
- Hairdryers are provided in each bedroom.
- An additional bedroom can be made available by prior arrangement.
Catered Chalet Service:
The chalet staff live in (in staff rooms) to ensure the best possible service. All chalet staff are recruited from Orchards Cookery School. The following is included for all those staying at the chalet:
- Afternoon tea
- Pre dinner drinks and canapés
- Three-course dinner
- Red and white wine