Chalet Annabelle is located centrally in the world famous Chamonix Valley, high in the French Alps, nestled under the gaze of Western Europe’s highest mountain, Mont Blanc. A fully licensed & insured Chambre d'Hote business, with many traditional features, in a spectacular location. OWNER OPERATED having won 'Certificate of Excellence Awards' for the last 3 years, and being No. 1 TRIP ADVISOR.
Sleeping up to 11 Adults; 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, plus additional TV/Play Room & Hot tub on large south facing decking :- whether families or groups of friends, everyone is welcome. (Can accommodate an extra guest if includes small infants) Offered on an exclusive use basis.
Guest accommodation is over three floors with a spacious communal area, open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area. The large patio windows, balconies and south facing terrace afford spectacular views of the entire Mont Blanc Massif extending through the Chamonix Mont Blanc Valley.
* Modern kitchen with feature SMEG range 5 Gas hob, and Electric Double oven
* Large Fridge Freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Toaster, 2 Kettles & Coffee Machine
LOUNGE / DINING AREA :-
* Glass fronted log fire
* Large wall mounted Satellite TV (English), DVD player with large film library, music centre
* Unlimited Wifi available throughout, Wii machine, with toy chest/board games for all ages
* Comfy leather sofas with seating for all
* Large Oak dining table seats 12
TV / PLAY-ROOM :- a great room for all the family, large Plasma TV, wii machine, toy chest, sofa bed and bean bags, with ensuite bathroom.
BEDROOMS / BATHROOMS :- 5 bedrooms, 6 individually designed bathrooms, some bedrooms will also take a further cot.
(all beds are fully flexible either Super-King or Twin)
* Bedroom 1 - off Lounge area, can be king or twin, with ensuite shower room
* Bedroom 2 - off Lounge area, can be king or twin, with ensuite bath and shower over
* Bedroom 3 - Top Floor, Balcony, family room (largest), can be king and single or 3 singles, with bath and shower over just across the landing
* Bedroom 4 - Top Floor, Balcony, can be king or twin, with ensuite bath (works better as a king)
* Bedroom 5 - Top Floor, can be a king or twin, with ensuite shower room
All bedrooms are equipped with hairdryers & blankets - We are family friendly with cots, high chairs and stair gates, potty, changing mats, baby monitor.
* Extensive Private Parking for 6+ vehicles on two driveways
* Large outside south facing decking, lawned garden and terraced areas, (Summer includes:- Gas BBQ deck chairs, loungers, Dining furniture)
* Sunken Hot-Tub - regulated for commercial use, regular servicing during your stay
* Heated equipment room for skis/boards/bikes
CATERED (Exclusive Use) SERVICE:-
* Driver service for ski drop and collection.
* Daily hot option breakfast, including pastries, cereals, porridge, fruit juices, yogurts, jams tea and coffee
* Apres ski afternoon tea – delicious homemade cakes
* 3 course hearty evening meal – on 6 evenings (transport to/from restaurant of your choice included on chalet night off)
* Quality wines, beer & soft drinks all included with your meal, earlier 2 course dinner available for children
* Beer fridge stocked for your convenience
SELF CATERED SERVICE:-
* Welcome 'meet and greet' & Essentials Hamper
* Bedlinen, towels, bathrobes, slippers & toiletries
* Supply of Logs & All Utilities, snow clearance
* Regular Cleaning Service & End of Stay Clean
* Pre arrival concierge service
We meet you at the Chalet on arrival and provide a tour to ensure you are fully comfortable with everything. We also provide guests with a full inventory and some local pointers. We can help with organisation of car hire, airport transfers, ski passes, lessons, equipment hire, meal delivery if required.
We usually run our Winter weeks Saturday - Saturday although we always try and offer flexibility to suit flight times. Arrival is after 4pm, with departure by 10.30am. A refundable security deposit is required on arrival.
Pricing note :- Please try and ensure you provide exact guest numbers for your reservation, as this determines the pricing. If you would like to add guests at a later date, please let us know to ensure we can accommodate and arrange any additional pricing if applicable.