We, Lisa and Martin, welcome you to Chalet Annabelle which is located in the Chamonix valley. We offer you a catered stay with wholesome food and personal service. Upon request, we also offer self-catered stays. We are proud to have received a ‘Certificate of Excellence’ from TripAdvisor for 2019 with an average rating of 5.0.
We have room for up to 11 adults in 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. On the ground floor, there is a large living room which is adjoined by the kitchen and dining area. We have a separate TV/playroom (included in catered stays, available on request for self-catered stays) and hot tub on a large south-facing decking. (Can accommodate extra guests if includes small infants/babies)
* Exclusive use of the chalet
* Geneva Airport transfers
* Daily driver service for ski drop and collection
* Amazing breakfast with a great variety, including homemade muesli, bread, smoothies, chia pudding, banana pancakes, a variety of local cheese and ham, croissants, eggs, porridge, yoghurts, jams, tea, coffee and more!
* Apres-ski afternoon tea/coffee with homemade cakes or healthy options
* 3-course healthy and wholesome dinner on 6 evenings, including wine
* Quality wines, beer & soft drinks all included with your meal, earlier 2-course dinner available for children
* Beer fridge stocked for your convenience
SELF CATERED SERVICE:
* Pre-arrival concierge service
* Meet & greet with essentials welcome hamper
* Bedlinen, towels, bathrobes (winter only) slippers & toiletries
* Supply of logs and all utilities, snow clearance
* End of stay cleaning
We meet you at the chalet on arrival and provide a tour to ensure you are fully comfortable with everything. We also provide guests with a full inventory and some local pointers. We can help with organizing car hire, airport transfers, ski passes, lessons, equipment hire, meal delivery if required.
We usually run our rental weeks Sunday - Sunday although we always try and offer flexibility. Arrival is after 4 pm (16.00), with departure by 10.00am. A refundable security deposit is required on arrival (self-catered stays only).
Please contact us for more detail and pricing.
* Modern kitchen with feature SMEG range 5 Gas hob, and Electric Double oven
* Large Fridge Freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Toaster, 2 Kettles & Coffee Machine
LOUNGE / DINING AREA:
* Glass fronted log fire
* Large wall-mounted TV
* Unlimited wifi available throughout
* Toy chest/board games for all ages
* Comfy leather sofas with seating for all
* Large dining table seats 12
TV / PLAYROOM: A great room for all the family with large TV, Wii, Netflix etc. (Included in catered stays, only on request for self-catered stays)
BEDROOMS / BATHROOMS: 5 bedrooms, 5 individually designed bathrooms, some bedrooms will also take a further cot.
(all beds are fully flexible either double or twin)
* Bedroom 1 - off lounge area, can be king or twin, with ensuite shower room
* Bedroom 2 - off lounge area, can be king or twin, with ensuite bath and shower over
* Bedroom 3 - Top floor, balcony, family room (largest), can be king and single or 3 singles, with bath and shower over just across the landing
* Bedroom 4 - Top floor, balcony, can be king or twin, with ensuite bath (works better as a king)
* Bedroom 5 - Top floor, can be a king or twin, with ensuite shower room
All bedrooms are equipped with hairdryers and blankets. We are family-friendly with cots, high chairs and stair gates, potty, changing mats, baby monitor.
* Extensive Private Parking for 6+ vehicles on two driveways
* Large outside south facing decking, lawned garden and terraced areas, (Summer includes: Gas BBQ deck chairs, loungers, dining furniture)
* Sunken hot-tub - regulated for commercial use, regular servicing during your stay
* Heated equipment room for skis/boards/bikes