Chalet Tissières is a beautiful 8 bedroom chalet. Over the last 10 years a lot of love has gone into this chalet making it a true home from home with all the modern comforts.
Its impressively large living and dining area allows groups of 16 - 22 people in winter to relax, socialise and unwind. The outdoor hot tub allows you to enjoy the orange glow sunsets over the Mont Blanc mountain range whilst sipping a glass of champagne.
The chalet has stunning panoramic views of the entire valley and is entirely free standing with a large 2000m2 alpine garden giving it a real mountain feel, yet Chamonix is on our doorstep where you can enjoy the many bars with live bands & comedy evenings, great food and plenty of retail therapy with a focus on outdoor adventures!
Chalet Tissières is located in one of the many hamlets stretched along the Chamonix Valley commune called 'Les Bossons' (1012m). Home to Europe's longest glacier (Bossons Glacier), the 1924 Winter Olympics Ski Jump event was held at the foot of this, just a 3 minute stroll from the Chalet. It takes less than 5-10 minutes to get you to the hustle and bustle of Chamonix Town Centre. There is also bus stop only 100 meters away where you can catch a ski bus at regular times to any of the valley's ski stations. However, as part of our winter holiday package every morning we drop you off at your desired ski station and pick you up at the end of the day.
Next door we have Tiki Lodge which has a further 3 bedrooms should you require additional bedrooms.
Chalet Tissières Features:
- Luxury of 340m2 of living space
- 8 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms (+ an eaves room; limited head height - adults have limited standing height in this room)
- In total the chalet sleeps 16 to 24 people in winter and up to 32 in summer
- All bedrooms can be configured into either doubles or twins
- 8 man Swedish outdoor hot tub with fantastic scenery (winter only or in summer only from 3 days exclusive use)
- Free WiFi – Broadband Internet access throughout the chalet
- Large plasma TV with UK Sky TV (including Sky Sports) and DVD player
- Large open-plan seating and dining area with a huge cosy open log fire place
- Music system with CD player and iPod/iPhone/iPad connection
- A selection of popular board games, DVDs and library
- Ski & snowboard storage area and boot warming facilities
- Balcony overlooking our large alpine garden with amazing views of the Les Bossons Glacier, Aiguille du Midi and the Mont Blanc massif
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities (winter only)
- Free private parking
- Honesty bar
#1 Ground 2 Twin or double Washbasin + Shared bathroom facilitie
#2 Ground 2 Twin or double Washbasin + Shared bathroom facilities
#3 Ground 2 Twin or double Shower, wash basin & toilet
#4 Ground 2 Twin or double Shower, wash basin & toilet
#5 Ground 2-3 Twin, double or triple (3 single beds) Shared bathroom facilities
#6 Ground 2-3 Twin, double or triple (3 single beds) Shared bathroom facilities
#7 First 2-4 Twin, double, triple (3 single beds) or Quad (1 bunk & 2 singles) Shower, bath, wash basin & toilet
#8 Second 2-4 Twin, double, triple (3 single beds) or Quad (4 single beds) Shower, double wash basin & toilet
Eaves Room * Second 2 Twin or double Shared bathroom facilities
*IMPORTANT NOTICE - EAVES ROOM - The Eaves Room has a low ceiling height of 1.6 meters sloping down to floor level. Adults can therefore not stand up in this room and it is more suitable for children. Please contact us for more information.
SHARED BATHROOM FACILITIES - The Chalet has 4 en suite bathrooms and the remaining rooms share the 'Shared Bathroom Facilities' which consist of 3 private bathrooms; 2 on the ground floor and 1 on the first floor.
What's included in the winter price?
- Welcome Champagne reception
- Continental or hot daily breakfast (between 8.00 - 9.00 a.m.)
- Afternoon hot drinks, cakes and nibbles by the open fire on your return from the slopes (from 4.00 p.m.)
- High quality 3 course evening meals with fine wine followed by tea, coffee & chocolates (apart from Wednesday which is the staff day off) (served at 7:30 p.m. and on arrival day no later than 8:30 p.m. after this time dinner is substituted Soup & Bread and a selection of cold options or the option to re-heat the set menu of that evening.)
- We provide one morning drop off (departing the chalet at 9:00am) and one afternoon pick up (between 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.) with the Ice & Orange mini bus (8 seater) to and from your local desired ski area within the Chamonix valley (apart from Wednesday which is the staff day off). This is a complementary ski-shuttle service only not an in-valley concierge service.
- Free help and advice with arranging ski passes, ski hire, ski lessons and guiding you may require
- Daily servicing of chalet
- Linen (one set for your stay), towels (one towel change on Thursday), bathrobe, shower gel and shampoo, hair dryer are provided in the rooms
- Use of outdoor 7 man Swedish hot tub (from 8.00 a.m. - 11.00 p.m.)
- For those of you who want to party into the night, we are happy to run you into town after dinner up until 10pm
- We have a wonderful warm and friendly team looking after you including our great chef. The chalet is serviced daily (between 9.00 a.m. - 11 a.m. apart from Wednesday)
- In-house ski, snowboard &boot and rental equipment delivery and fitting service.
What happens on our staff day off? (Typically Wednesday)
- Breakfast will be set for you the evening before, no staff will be present throughout breakfast on the Wednesday
- We do not provide skil lifts on the staff day off. There are free public busses which stop close to our chalet which take you straight to and from the ski lifts of your choice
- Rooms will not be serviced on this day
-To travel to Chamonix Town for dinner, you can either take the free public Chamonix bus, or we can arrange a private taxi for you. The last public bus returns back to the chalet from town at 23:28pm.