Chalet Rubicon combines the elegance of a superlative modern private home within a ski in ski out setting at the foot of the world famous Kandahar piste.
Designed with flexibility for the discerning skier, Chalet Rubicon can be rented as a self-catered or catered chalet. It has over 300 M2 of living space where open plan living is integrated with private stunning views of the piste and the Chamonix valley.
The chalet boasts a fantastic private location at the foot of the Kandahar piste in Les Houches, Chamonix. Just 50m walk from two of the main access lifts to the Les Houches ski area and you can ski back to the chalet. All essential amenities are within a minutes walk. Bars, restaurants, patisserie, ski hire and valley shuttle busses, giving direct and easy access to all Chamonix’s ski areas.
- The chalet in total has 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, separate WC and can sleep up to 20 people.
- Luxury of 300m2 of living space ideal for large groups.
- Outdoor Hot tub, Indoor Sauna and Open fire place.
- TV, DVD, Wi-Fi, SONOS stereo system and underfloor heating throughout.
- Separate second kitchen area on the ground floor.
- Easy and ample off road parking around the chalet.
- Large private alpine garden.
Ground Floor Layout:
- 3 double/twin en suite bedrooms (shower, basin, toilet). One of these rooms has possibility to add 1 more bed.
- 1 quad room (2 bunk beds), with possibility to add 1 more bed so can then sleep 5.
- 1 standalone bathroom (bath with integrated shower, basin, toilet).
- Garage area with access to washing machine and dryer.
- You can walk out onto a deck where the hot tub is housed.
Middle Floor Layout:
- The middle floor comprises of open plan living/dining area with wraparound balcony.
- The living room has a wonderful open fire place, with large windows offering magnificent views of the Grand Massif.
- The kitchen again has panoramic views of the entire valley from the Grand Massif towards Chamonix.
- A modern designer sauna with stone crafted water basin.
Top Floor Layout:
- 2 double/twin en suite bedrooms (shower, basin, toilet)
- 1 en suite room which can sleep up to 5 people (double/twin with 2 beds on a mezzanine and option to add 3rd bed to room). This bathroom has a bath, walk in shower, basin and toilet.
What is included in the self-catered rental?
- Linen, towels, bathrobes, hair dryers are provided in the rooms.
- Use of Outdoor hot tub & indoor sauna.
- Use of the fire place and wood is provided.
- In-house rental equipment delivery/fitting service (ski rental itself is an additional cost).
- Free help with arranging of ski passes or guiding and advice on lesson options.
- To upgrade to a catered package please add €4,000 onto the self-catered price (for the New Year’s week please add €5,000).
What is included in the catered rental?
- 6 days a week (Wednesday chef’s day off)
- Champagne upon arrival.
- Continental Breakfast + hot option (Wednesday self-service breakfast).
- Afternoon cakes with hot drinks and nibbles by the fire.
- High quality 3 course evening meals with fine wine followed by tea/coffee and chocolates.