Chalet Rivendell is one of Chamonix's most exclusively located chalets. With uninterrupted stunning views of Mt Blanc & the massif its situated in a very private location only 200 meters walk from the Brevent lift and 300 meters from downtown Chamonix. You can access one of the largest ski domains in the Chamonix area within minutes of the front door.
Shops, restaurants, bars and the main attractions of Chamonix are within walking distance.
The chalet has been beautifully finished and renovated with a classic Aspen / Asian theme and is ideal for discerning family groups and private individuals. With 6/7 ensuite bedrooms it can host 12 people in comfort with over 450m2 of space.
Located in a private setting in its garden Rivendell also has a two person Mazot ideal for couples or children. There are no properties above or on either side making it ideal for discerning clients who require luxury, accessibility and privacy combined. Few chalets can boast such credentials. With all year round sun on its huge south facing terrace you can enjoy the pristine alpine view and air in tranquillity.
The hot tub has arguably the best view of any in the entire Chamonix valley! The chalet is available on a self-catered or catered basis with one of our hand picked professional chefs.
- The chalet in total has 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms, separate WC’s and can sleep up to 12 people.
- Separate exterior mazot in the garden sleeping 2. Kitchenette, sofa area and bathroom.
- Luxury of 450m2 of living space ideal for large groups.
- Outdoor hot tub, indoor sauna, steam shower room and open fire places.
- TV, DVD, Wi-Fi, SONOS stereo system.
- TV movie room for children
- Private parking for up to 6 cars
- Large private alpine garden with childrens play area.
- Exterior private patio BBQ and relaxation area. Seating and tables.
Ground Floor Layout:
- The ground floor has 2 bedrooms:
- 1 double/twin bedroom (shower, basin, toilet are exterior).
- 1 quad room (double/twin with bunk bed). Can sleep up to 6.
- 1 standalone bathroom (bath with integrated shower, basin, toilet).
- Large entrance area and separate boot room / drying room.
- TV room
- Sauna, shower and relaxation area.
Middle Floor Layout:
- The middle floor comprises of open plan kitchen living/dining area with wraparound balcony.
- The living room has a wonderful open fire place, with large windows offering magnificent views directly up to Mt Blanc
- The kitchen area offers direct access to the hot tub and exterior mazot.
- 2 ensuite bedrooms. One twin / double and one double bedroom.
- Separate TV / Childrens play room which also serves as an additional bedroom if required.
- 3rd ensuite master bedroom..
Top Floor Layout:
- Ensuite master bedroom comprising
- Double bed with fire place and TV, bubble bath with steam shower and separate wc.
What is included in the self-catered rental?
- Linen, towels, bathrobes, hair dryers are provided in the rooms.
- Use of outdoor hot tub & indoor sauna.
- Use of the fire place and wood is provided.
- In-house rental equipment delivery/fitting service (ski rental itself is an additional cost).
- Free help with arranging of airport transfers, ski passes or guiding and advice on lesson options.
- To upgrade to a catered package please add €4,000 onto the self-catered price (for the New Year’s week please add €5,000).
What is included in the catered rental?
- 6 days a week (Wednesday chef’s day off)
- Champagne upon arrival.
- Continental Breakfast + hot option (Wednesday self-service breakfast).
- Afternoon cakes with hot drinks and nibbles by the fire.
- High quality 3 course evening meals with fine wine followed by tea/coffee and chocolates.