La Vieille Ferme de la Moussiere is a truly unique property. The ancient house has so much history, character and charm and we think it is completely different to any of the other chalet out there. The 300 year old house retains many of its original features and it’s spacious living areas and generously proportioned ensuite bedrooms are hard to rival.
The chalet is situated in the heart of the pretty village of Saint Jean d’Aulps (just outside Morzine in the Portes du Soleil). Whilst not in the centre of Morzine, we love the chalet’s location: it is stunningly beautiful, peaceful and yet everything you need is on your doorstep. There are shops, excellent restaurants and bars within easy walking distance and we can organise transport to/from the ski slopes / surrounding villages and other activity locations as required. If you are searching for something a little bit more special than the typical purpose build, wooden clad ski chalet then this is the place for you!
The chalet can be booked on a self-catered, B&B or catered basis for full weeks and short breaks.
Chalet Key Features:
- Sleeps up to 16 people
- 5 huge ensuite bedrooms (configured to suit your group with your chosen combination of super-king and single beds)
- Incredibly spacious living areas
- 3-10 min drive to ski lifts
- 5 mins walk to closest restaurants / bars / shops
- sunny south-facing garden with large terrace area and barbecue
- Outdoor hot-tub
- Log fire
- Games room with pool table
- British TV channels, extensive DVD and MP3 library, board games, books, games consoles
- Luxury fluffy duvets, fine Egyptian cotton sheets, fluffy towels, bathrobes, hair dryers and quality toiletries.
- Free Wifi
- Breathtaking views
- Charming, spacious, peaceful
- Free parking