Enjoy the experience of our stunning Chalet Auriane which is open for winter skiing trips and summer escapes. Combining the luxury of an exclusive boutique hotel with the traditional feel of an Alpine ski lodge, it will offer you a truly memorable stay. Situated in La Tzoumaz, part of the fabulous Verbier 4 Valleys ski system, the chalet offers breathtaking views over the Rhone valley and beyond. It is a uniquely spacious place both for families and groups. Whether your favourite thing is to lie in a hot tub drinking champagne after a fun day’s skiing in Verbier or our own wide, quiet slopes, tobogganing down a 12km run or lying in a huge comfy bed dreaming of a giant fried breakfast and watching a movie, this is the place to do it in!
The chalet has been built to the highest specification in a traditional style but with a stunning contemporary interior - offering every comfort and facility to the discerning skier. With the best view in La Tzoumaz, the chalet is spread over two floors perched on the side of the mountain. Access is directly from the piste by a small private funicular lift which will also deliver you from the road to the front door. For those who prefer not to take advantage of the easy ski in: ski out, the chalet is located just 100 m from the main ski lift, so no problems with easy access.
The chalet sleeps up to 12 people in 5 en-suite bedrooms and also has a superb leisure spa room with sauna and hammam, adjacent to the large outdoor jacuzzi offering private views over the entire valley and La Tzoumaz..
Luxury Chalet Features:
- On piste location with easy ski access by private funicular lift
- 5 bedrooms/5 bathrooms
- Master bedroom (unique tree-trunk king size bed, double bath, walk-in shower, separate toilet, 42” Panasonic plasma TV, Apple TV/ film + sound system, private balcony)
- 3 double bedrooms (twin or king size bed, ensuite bath, shower, toilet, 26” Panasonic plasma TV, Apple TV/ film + sound system, valley views)
- 1 young person’s room (2 sets of bunk-beds, ensuite shower, toilet, 32” Panasonic plasma TV, Apple TV/ film + sound system, valley views)
- Open-plan kitchen/ dining room/ living room (100m2)
- Leisure spa room with sauna, hammam, shower, relaxation area
- Outdoor hot tub/ Jacuzzi on terrace
- Apple TV (26”-42”)/sound system in all rooms with 1000+ film store
- WiFi internet access
- Study area with computer access
- Luxury kitchen with every modern convenience
- Contemporary stone and steel fire
- Extensive à la carte wine cellar
- Jura espresso coffee machine
- Private underground parking for 2 cars
- Heated boot racks
- Large private balcony and terraces overlooking the valley
- Private location with views over valley from each bedroom
- Daily English newspapers (when available)
- Champagne reception on arrival
The Chalet Catering:
Good food and wine are two of life's richer pleasures. Throughout your stay our talented cook, who is an experienced and creative artist, will produce modern and traditional cuisine to tantalize your taste buds. The cook will take account of your likes and expectations, rarely sticking to a fixed menu plan and indeed will have been in touch with you before to discuss your meal preferences.
Toddlers and younger children are not left out. Combined with a little magic and some help from the mums, the cook will plan special menus, ensuring the little ones also enjoy wonderful food during their ski holiday.
A typical day in Chalet Auriane starts off with morning tea served in bed, followed by a hearty breakfast. While you are out skiing, a sumptuous afternoon tea is prepared and laid out for your return. Before dinner you may want to warm up in the sauna or hamman or releax infront of the fire with some pre-dinner aperitifs and canapés before sitting down to a 4 course meal. After dinner, enjoy coffee and chocolates by the fireside.