Chalet Gelinotte is a very spacious ski chalet located only 250 meter away from the newest slope in Oz. This track connects directly to the ski lift Alpette which takes you comfortable and quickly to the Alpe d’Huez ski resort. All facilities in Oz are at a short walking distance. Chalet Gelinotte can be exclusively booked including our catered chalet concept.
The first thing you notice when you enter the chalet is the spaciousness and the huge balcony with its view over the surrounding mountains. The living room and open kitchen are the main area for relaxing and to enjoy the many delicious food the catering staff will create here. Next to the large tables there is enough space for a comfortable sitting area around the fireplace. Lastly, there is a TV corner with flat screen TV, DVD player and Wii game station.
Chalet Gelinotte has got 9 bedrooms. The 9 bedrooms are divided over the 4 floors in the chalet. One bedroom is above the living room, one bedroom is next to the living room and the other seven bedrooms are all on the two floors below. The chalet also has a large room to store all your wet gear and your ski equipment. Finally, all the way down there is a sauna and jacuzzi room. Every bedroom has two single beds and its own bathroom with toilet and bath or shower. The beds are always made with 2 sheets and a duvet. Additional pillows and blankets can be found in the cabinets.
- Livingroom with open kitchen space
- Bedroom 1: two single beds and a bathroom with shower
- Seperate toilet
First floor upstairs
- Bedroom 2: two single beds and a bathroom with a bath
First floor downstairs
- Bedrooms 3 till 6: two single beds and a bathroom with shower or bath
- Bedroom 7: two separate beds, alcove with bunk bed and a bathroom with shower
- Storage for bikes & skis/snowboards
Second floor downstairs
- Bedrooms 8 and 9: two single beds and a bathroom with bath or shower
- Sauna and jacuzzi
Catered Chalet Features:
- Very large livingroom with open kitchen
- Wii gamestation, flatscreen television and dvd player.
- Bookings only inclusing catered chalet formula
- 9 bedrooms and bathrooms for a maximum of 20 people
- Sauna and jacuzzi room
- Beds made with sheets, duvet and towel set
Our Chalet Catering:
- 7 x Extensive breakfast
- 6 x Home made 3-course dinner in the chalet
- 6 x Afternoon tea: cake/biscuit or savory snack (quiche, pizza, nuts…) after skiing
- 2-Course Kidsmenu possible till the age of 11, at an earlier hour
- Free use of sauna and jacuzzi
- 3 Towels per person
- Daily cleaning of kitchen and living room
- Final cleaning costs
- Ski storage at Sport 2000
- Coffee/ tea