Chalet Pasarale has a great location close to Meribel center. Located within easy walking distance of the piste, ski school meeting points and main lift station at La Chaudanne this is a ideal location for skiing and you can also stroll into Meribel centre in a few minutes and enjoy the village atmosphere and bars, restaurants and shops.
The stylish and contemporary decor ensures absolute comfort and provides the perfect place to relax after a busy day outdoors in the Three Valleys. With a spacious sitting room, ample comfortable sofas and large fire place in the heart of the room, you can sit back and enjoy pre dinner drinks and canapes in front of the roaring log fire. The open plan kitchen and dining area leads off the sitting room. With 5 very comfortable ensuite bedrooms this chalet is ideal for families or a group of friends.
Chalet Pasarale has recently under gone a full interior renovation, this delightful chalet has been further enhanced with bespoke soft furnishings, beautiful bedroom decor and new bathrooms. Guests will be extremely comfortable and enjoy the charming interior that this chalet has to offer.
- Sleeps 10
- 2 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 2 twin rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 1 twin room with en-suite shower room
- SKY TV & DVD + WiFi
- Bluetooth speaker
- Nespresso Machine
- Hairdryer, bathrobes & slippers in each room
- Toiletries provided
- Log fire
- Sun terrace
- Ski locker and heated boot drier
- Garage parking for 2 cars
Chalet Pasarale is right next door to Chalet Quatre Meules, if you are larger group wishing to be close together during your stay.
Our Catered Chalet Service:
We know that our guests look forward to enjoying delicious food whilst on holiday! Your day will start with a welcome cup of tea or coffee served to your room. This is followed by a generous breakfast including a cooked option and a range of pastries, fresh bread, cereals, yoghurts and fruit juices . After a day on the slopes home baked cake or cookies await you back at the chalet. Relax in front of the roaring log fire and enjoy canapes and a glass of fizz before our experienced chefs prepare and serve a four course dinner accompanied by unlimited selected wines. Take a look at our daily service, sample menu and sample children's menu to see what you will experience in one of our catered ski chalets.
Our Daily Service:
Breakfast - Served 8am-9am
- Croissants & pain chocolat, traditional French bread, cereals, fresh fruit, yoghurts
- A cooked option (except staff day off)
- Fresh coffee & tea, fruit juices
- Home-baked cake or biscuits
- Hot chocolate, tea & coffee
- Home made canapes served with pre dinner drinks
- 4 courses including a cheese board, fresh coffee & chocolates
- Selected red & white wines to complement the meal
Drinks - House wines, sparkling wine, beer & soft drinks are provided
* Staff day off service- your chalet hosts will leave breakfast and afternoon tea for you to help yourselves to and fresh bread will be delivered in the morning. On Wednesday no dinner is served. Your chalet staff will have a full day off on Wednesday so there will be no housekeeping or breakfast service on those days.