Chalet Quatre Meules is situated just a few minutes walk of the main lift station and ski school meeting points at La Chaudanne, this is an ideal choice for families and beginners as access to the chalet is very easy. For keen skiers the slopes are almost on your door step so it is a great location if you are looking for quick access to the lifts. Meribel centre is just a short walk away offering plenty of choice when it comes to apres ski.
The chalet is finished in contemporary soft furnishings, with brand new bathrooms and four stylish yet cosy bedrooms.The open-plan sitting and dining room is light and spacious and has ample seating, providing the perfect place to relax and enjoy pre dinner drinks and canapes in front of the roaring log fire. A seperate TV room adds extra space for relaxation and is perfect for children to use as a play room. The terrace has lovely views towards the pistes and Meribel valley.
Chalet Quatre Meules is located right next door to Chalet Pasarale, which is perfect if you are a larger group wishing to be close to one another during your holiday.
- Sleeps 8
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 1 twin room with en-suite bathroom
- 1 twin/double room with en-suite shower room
- SKY TV + WiFi
- Bluetooth speaker
- Nespresso machine
- Hairdryer, bathrobes & slippers in each bedroom
- Toiletries provided
- Log fire + Sun terrace
- Ski locker and heated boot drier
- Garage parking for 2 cars
Our Catered Chalet Service:
We know that our guests look forward to enjoying delicious food whilst on holiday! Your day will start with a welcome cup of tea or coffee served to your room. This is followed by a generous breakfast including a cooked option and a range of pastries, fresh bread, cereals, yoghurts and fruit juices . After a day on the slopes home baked cake or cookies await you back at the chalet. Relax in front of the roaring log fire and enjoy canapes and a glass of fizz before our experienced chefs prepare and serve a four course dinner accompanied by unlimited selected wines. Take a look at our daily service, sample menu and sample children's menu to see what you will experience in one of our catered ski chalets.
Our Daily Service:
Breakfast - Served 8am-9am
- Croissants & pain chocolat, traditional French bread, cereals, fresh fruit, yoghurts
- A cooked option (except staff day off)
- Fresh coffee & tea, fruit juices
- Home-baked cake or biscuits
- Hot chocolate, tea & coffee
- Home made canapes served with pre dinner drinks
- 4 courses including a cheese board, fresh coffee & chocolates
- Selected red & white wines to complement the meal
Drinks - House wines, sparkling wine, beer & soft drinks are provided
* Staff day off service- your chalet hosts will leave breakfast and afternoon tea for you to help yourselves to and fresh bread will be delivered in the morning. On Wednesday no dinner is served. Your chalet staff will have a full day off on Wednesday so there will be no housekeeping or breakfast service on those days.