Chalet Gemini is a luxurious free standing chalet split over 3 floors with magnificent views. It is in a very good location only 200m from the Matterhorn Express base lift station and resort run. There is a street level tunnel which leads you to a lift (elevator) built inside the mountain, from the top of which there is a gentle 2 minute walk to the property and an exterior stairway. The chalet comes with an electro wagon and stair lift which our staff will use to move your luggage and shopping as required.
This luxurious ski chalet has 5 double bedrooms, large enough for families or groups of up to ten. Four bedrooms can be configured as twins, and all have en suite bathrooms and TV. There is also a private sauna and wellness area and an outdoor jacuzzi on the large private terrace.
Accessed through a tunnel on the main street and an elevator. The entrance to the tunnel is 200m from the end of the ski run. From top of elevator its a 200m walk to the chalet, which is at the top of an exterior staircase. 4 minute walk from the church square.
– Sleeps 10 with 5 double/twin bedrooms and 5 en suite bathrooms
– First floor bedroom 1, double or twin beds, en suite bathroom
– First floor bedroom 2, double or twin beds, en suite bathroom
– Second floor bedroom 3, double or twin beds, en suite bathroom
– Second floor bedroom 4, double or twin beds, en suite bathroom
– Second floor bedroom 5, double bed, en suite toilet
– Ground floor guest toilet
– Ground floor laundry and utility room
– Separate kitchen
– Private outdoor jacuzzi hot-tub
– Private Sauna and Wellness room on first floor
– South east facing balcony with great views of the village and mountains
– Large outside terrace with sitting area
– Wood-burning fireplace in living room
– Free wireless fiber-optic speed Internet
– Large modern flat screen cable Smart TV with 150+ channels
– Cable TV in each bedroom
– Nespresso coffee machine
– Ski room in the tunnel