Méribel's Ultimate Chalet!
The chalet, which was totally redesigned and refurbished during the summer of 2007, is in one of the most enviable positions in Méribel and is quite simply one of the most luxurious and best located chalets available in the Valley.
A ski in ski out chalet situated at the bottom of the Georges Mauduit piste, it is only seconds from the main lift centre of Méribel and the ski school meeting points, also only a short walk from the centre of Méribel. Situated on the East side of the valley the chalet has wonderful views towards the Tougnette side of the mountain.
The chalet's accommodation is on 4 floors and sleeps 14 people in seven large king/twin bedded rooms, all with fabulous en-suite bathrooms. It is also possible to have extra beds for young children in several rooms if required.
On the main floor the enormous sitting/dining room is the heart of the chalet. There is a central open log fire between the sitting room and dining room. Ample seating in the dining area for 14 guests and the sitting room is double height open to the mezzanine above and faces south with views through the large picture windows which open on to the sun terrace, so that the chalet has wonderful feeling of light and space. The chalet also has an outdoor hot tub.
The chalet has been finished to a luxurious standard with finishings sourced both locally and from England. Local wood and stone feature prominently with luxurious furnishings and furniture. Bedrooms are carpeted throughout and each has been decorated individually. Beds are super king sized zip and link Hypnos beds.
The Chalet Details
14 + 1 Guests
Living area: 464m2
Staff: 4 staff who live out
• Cinema/Children's play room
• Infant cots
• All the rooms are suitable for cots
• Ski room with heated boot racks
• Cinema / play room with bar
• Outdoor hot tub
• Private Car parking
• Private minibus service
• Flat screen T.V. in every bedroom
• In chalet ski and boot fitting service
• Delicious four course dinners 6 days of your stay
• Unlimited champagne at any time
• Fine chateau and domaine-bottled wines
• Your lift pass waiting for you on your arrival.
• (Cost of pass not included in price)
• Egyptian cotton sheets, fluffy towels
• Mid-week towel change
• Goose down duvets
• Two pillows for every guest
• Luxury dressing gowns and slippers
• Hair dryers in every room
• Neal's Yard toiletries
• Fresh flowers, daily newspapers, magazines
• Fresh flowers in every bedroom
• Complimentary bar of wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
• Nespresso coffee machine
• Personal laundry facilities
• Books and games
• TV, DVD player, Apple TV, iPod Dock and C.D. player
• Full Sky Television UK channels
• Russian Television channels
• Extensive DVD library
• PC (if required) with broadband and wifi internet access
• Security safe in every bedroom