Chalet "Les 2 Vallees" is a large luxury chalet in Chatel, ideal for up to 12 people. Built in 2006 the chalet has many modern features although maintains a very traditional alpine chalet feel. The chalet also has one of the best positions in Chatel just 400 metres from the centre of the resort where you will find the Super Chatel ski lift and the many excellent bars and resturants. This chalet has a sauna, hydrotherapy shower and outdoor hot tub and also enjoys some of the most spectacular views that can be found in Chatel.
The sauna and hot tub is the perfect place to take time out, both are available all year round. The chalet has a fully equipped ski and bike room which will ensure that not only is your equipment safe but you will start the day with pre-warmed boots. For a small additional charge we can also arrange for you to have a relaxing massage.
The chalet is a shoe free zone in the winter and slippers are provided or we suggest that you bring your own soft indoor shoes or slippers. The chalet also has tea and coffee making facilities, Free Wifi, Ipod docking station, LCD TV with Freeview channels and DVD player.
- Sleeps 12
- 6 beautifuly decorated bedrooms
- Large open plan living area
- Log Fire
- Sauna & Hot Tub
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- 400 metres from the centre
- Airport transfers included (winter holidays)
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Large ski room with boot warmers
- Secure bike storage
- Amazing views
The chalet has 1 double, 3 twin and 2 triple family rooms with 5 bathrooms. All bedrooms are decorated to a very high standard and in traditional style. Rooms 1 & 2 are on the first floor and rooms 3 - 6 are on the second floor.
Bedroom 1 - (Sleeps 2) - A large double bedroom on the first floor with an en-suite shower room and balcony
Bedroom 2 - (Sleeps 2) - Also on the first floor, bedroom 2 is a twin room with an en-suite bathroom
Bedroom 3 - (Sleeps 2) - A twin room on the second floor with an en-suite shower room and balcony
Bedroom 4 - (Sleeps 2) - A twin room on the second floor with an en-suite shower room and balcony
Bedroom 5 - (Sleeps 2 - 3) - A large twin room with a 3rd single bed, ideal for a family or small children. Shares a large family bathroom with bedroom 6
Bedroom 6 - (Sleeps 2 - 3) - A twin room with a 3rd single bed in a small grenier, shares a large family bathroom with bedroom 5.
Catered Chalet Services:
For winter sports holidays when most of the day is spent enjoying time on the slopes, a Catered Chalet holiday is a perfect choice. The focus of a fully catered holiday is the excellent cuisine however you will find there is much more to our catered holiday package. Our aim is to provide a high level of services and facilities to take out all the hassle you may otherwise experience.
From a stress free airport transfer to pre warmed ski boots and a glass of Vin Chaud in the Jacuzzi, these are all provided to ensure you have the best possible holiday. When you arrive at your chalet you can immediately relax and look forward to your holiday whilst we prepare a welcome drink and your luggage is unloaded. During the winter season we aim to make your holiday a gastronomic delight.
- Start the day with a choice from a range of fruit juices, tea and coffee, cereals, fresh croissants and French bread with jams. We offer cooked breakfast twice a week.
- For lunch we can recommend many of the great restaurants either on the mountain or in the village.
- On your return from the Portes du Soleil slopes you can look forward to tea and freshly made home baked cakes and biscuits which will be waiting for you in front of the log fire.
- Then later, enjoy a pre dinner drink as you gather with your fellow guests to discuss the day's events. This will be followed by a delicious 4 course dinner accompanied by unlimited fine wine and coffee to round off the evening.
- Dinner is served 6 nights of the week, giving you a night to sample one of the many excellent restaurants in the village. For the comfort of all guests we will serve high tea for all children under the age of 12 years at 6pm.
Our Fully Catered Package Includes:
- Airport transfers - Our airport transfers are all provided by Magic Transfers, a fully licenced transfer company. We will email you a few days before your arrival with details of where to meet your driver. Transfers are included in our fully catered package for 7 night holidays only.
- Champagne reception - Enjoy a glass of champagne on arrival or on your first evening to begin your holiday in the best possible way.
- Continental / cooked breakfasts - Wake up to the small of freshly baked French bread and croissants each morning!
- Hot Tub & Sauna - The best way to relax after a day on the slopes (Sauna Chalet Les 2 Vallees only)
- Fluffy Towels, Bathrobes & slippers - Your comfort is a priority so along with bathrobes and slippers, complementary toiletries are also provided.
- Afternoon tea and delicious home made cakes - One of the best parts of the day!
- 6 nights' 4 course evening meal including AOC wine - A delicious menu is prepared for you each evening along with fine wine
- Sat TV, LCD TV, DVD Player & Free Wi-Fi internet access