Chalet Shufu has an ideal location in the massive 'Portes du Soleil' ski area. This purpose-built catered ski chalet is close to Morzine, Avoriaz and Les Gets, an easy walk to the village resort centre of St. Jean d'Aulps and only just over 1 hour from Geneva in the French Alps.
Chalet Shufu is a 5-minute walk from the village bars, restaurants and shops. It has a private garden with BBQ, outside chairs and tables and gets sunshine all day.
The 3 floors accommodate up to 15 guests in 5 en-suite bedrooms. There is a large living/dining room with bar and open log fire as well as a separate satellite TV room with dvd and video.
- 1 twin/double
- 1 three-bedded
- 2 family rooms (double + single)
- a family suite (double room + connecting bunk-bed room).
- All rooms have en suite facilities.
- Sleeps 15 in 5 en-suite bedrooms
- Short walk to town
- Log fire
- Wi-Fi available
- TV lounge with Sky satellite TV, CD Player/Stereo, DVD or video
- Tea/Coffee facilities
- Garden and terrace
- Heated ski room/locker
- Group and child discounts in catered chalet sleeping up to 15 guests.
- Flexible arrival / departure - either B&B, Half Board or Fully Catered.
- All bedrooms en-suite.
- Experienced owner chef from the Orient - guaranteed to WOW you too !!
- Private minibus service - only 5-10 minutes from a choice of several ski-lifts.
The Chalet Catering:
At Chalet Shufu it's not just the usual! Our chef from the Orient brings a difference to the chalet dinner - from an all home-made English pie with hint of exotic flavour to a fully authentic Chinese banquet - you'll not be disappointed in any way - quantity as well as quality too!
Breakfast - cereals/porridge, yoghurts, fruit, croissants, baguettes, butter, spreads, ham, cheese, orange juice, and hot chocolate/tea/coffee.
Afternoon Tea (or alternatively Bar Snacks) - laid out for your return from the slopes. Our home-made biscuits or cakes will keep you going till dinner.
Dinner - a varied 3 or 4 courses with 'free' flowing wines/beers, coffee and chocolates to finish. Flavoursome dishes guaranteed to excite! as well as traditional home-cooking and local specialities - (all a reason guests return year after year).
Children are able to eat at an earlier sitting around 5-6pm
NB: one evening a week you are able to eat out at a restaurant in the village, of which St. Jean d'Aulps boasts "the best in the valley"!
Bar beer, wine and soft drinks are FREE (for those having dinner) ! Anything on the 'top shelf' available at v reasonable prices.
Tea/coffee/chocolate making facilities are freely available at all times.