A 2 bedroom apartment with sleeping alcove located right beside the Super Chatel ski lift and just a few minutes walk from the center of Chatel village. The apartment is part of a modern residence with indoor pool, jacuzzi, reception and cosy lounge area.
2-bedroom apartment with sleeping alcove - 8 persons (approx 53 m2)
- Living room with sofa bed of 2 people
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bedroom with 2 single beds
- Sleeping alcove with bunk beds or 2 single beds
- Kitchenette with ceramic hob, microwave/grill, fridge, dishwasher
- Bathroom with toilet + shower room
Set in the heart of Chatel village, Les Fermes de Chatel is a modern residence offering easy access to the Portes du Soleil ski domain. Located just a few meters from the Super Chatel gondola lift this gives you easy and quick access to some of the best skiing in the Alps. The village center with shops, bars, restaurants and the ski school meeting point are all just a few minutes walk away. The residence is designed in traditional Savoyard style with natural materials to give it a truly alpine feel.
- Door step skiing beside the Super Chatel gondola
- Ski home to within meters of the residence
- Located in the heart of the village
- A few minutes from the ski school meeting point
- Indoor heated swimming pool with jacuzzi and paddling pool
- Wellness area (additional fee) with sauna, hammam and massage
- Free indoor parking - 1 space per apartment
- Lobby with lounge and bar
- Laundry (additional fee)
Chatel Ski Resort:
Chatel is a traditional alpine village in the heart of the French-Swiss ski area of Portes du Soleil. It has its own ski area offering plenty of excellent skiing across two mountains where you can enjoy 120 km of slopes with 45 ski runs and 42 ski lifts. There is plenty on offer for both beginners and experts. For those wanting a more expansive ski domain there is easy access to the Portes du Soleil area which links 12 ski resorts to create one of the largest ski domains in Europe offering 600 km of skiing across both France and Switzerland.