Let us welcome you to our stunning home Chalet Virolet where you will be catered for and pampered all week. After a great day on the slopes, there's no better place to return to - here you can enjoy a relaxing jacuzzi and steam, followed by a delicious 3 course dinner with carefully selected wines. We know you will have a fantastic holiday with Up the Alps.
Here are just a few reasons why we think Chalet Virolet and the Portes du Soleil should be your first choice for your skiing winter break:
- With over 288 ski runs and 650km of pistes, the Portes du Soleil is the largest ski and snowboard area in Europe.
- We are just a short walk to the ski lifts and centre of Les Gets.
- The chalet has a large living area (including a stunning open fire) for you to relax in after a long day’s ski.
- Also an outdoor jacuzzi and indoor steam room so you relax even more!
- 5 spacious bedrooms with ensuite bath or shower rooms. Infant cots can also be provided.
- Lots of home cooked comfort food - hot option breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 course evening meals with wine to ensure you are energised for the slopes.
- We're just 1 hour away from Geneva Airport and will gladly arrange airport transfers for you.
- Advice and referrals on ski hire, passes, lessons and guides.
- Free unlimited wifi access.
We are an owner run chalet - we live here all year round and really care that you enjoy your week as much as we love living here. We even have a resident chalet dog - our Jack Russell 'Fidji' is always a hit with our guests!