Chalet Bluebell is a large and very spacious chalet sitting in its own grounds. It is located in a convenient position close to all the town's amenities on the Route des Grandes Alpes. Enhanced with stunning alpine scenery and a lovely garden area with barbeque overlooking The Nantaux Mountain it is situated next to the tennis courts and a short 8 minute walk from the center of town. It has recently undergone complete renovation making it a fabulously comfortable, smart all en-suite chalet that is one of the finest homes in the Alps!
Chalet Bluebell has 5 double en suite guest rooms and 2 en suite family rooms, holding a total of 18 guests when full. Each room has a warm, authentic Alpine character and our distinctively large dining room table creates a unique atmosphere at dinner, where many a great tale has been told.
A comfortable lounge on the first floor includes a log burning fire for the chillier days and a flat screen with Free View channels, as well as an extensive selection of DVDs. We serve canapés and pre dinner drinks here every evening before dinner.
Downstairs our games room has a Ping Pong table which goes outside on sunny summer days, and a Sauna to sooth any aches or pains.
Our kitchen is connected to the dining room by a large pass, where any aspiring chefs can learn a trick or two from our highly trained chef!
- sleeps 18
- 7 en-suite rooms
- Towels, shower gel and shampoo provided
- Games room
- In house honesty bar
- English TV / DVD, children's games, consoles and DVDs
- Ski storage and boot drying room
- Garden and parking at the chalet
- 8 minute walk from town center and lifts
- In-resort mini bus service to drop off and collect from the slopes
- Sunday changeover day
- Short stay options and long weekends available please ask
OUR CHALET SERVICE:
- In house Michelin Star trained professional Chef
- Two in house chalet hostesses (one in summer)
- Pre dinner Kir royals and canapés served in the lounge
- Four course dinner on six nights with unlimited wine
- Children’s tea at 6pm if needed
- Morning tea delivered to your rooms
- Daily cooked breakfast from 8am – 9am
- Daily afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes
- Flexible child care available on request
- Complimentary ski accompanying for those able to ski red runs, on 3 days of the week
- Complete assistance given to beginners from hiring skis and boots to taking you to ski instructor
- Lift passes waiting for you on arrival if requested
- Ski lessons booked if requested