Cairn Lodge is a luxury ski chalet sleeping up to 15 guests in seven bedrooms. Cairn Lodge has seven bedrooms, two family ensuite rooms at the front of the chalet sleeping 2-4 both with balconies with views over Morzine, three ensuite twin/doubles, one ensuite twin/double with balcony looking towards Avoriaz and one bunkbed room, ideal for children or teenagers or for single guests as there is no single supplement.
The dining /sitting room is open plan and enjoys fantastic views over Morzine, there are lots of comfy sofas centered around a wood burning stove and French patio doors open out onto the sun terrace and hot tub. Downstairs the garage has been converted into a games room making it ideal for families and large groups with additional sofas, TV and DVD player and a table tennis table.
There is also a sauna/relaxation room with space for a massage table, let us know and we can book you an in house massage after skiing. Heated boot racks ensure toasty toes in the mornings and there are racks for boards and skis.
The chalet is a 7 minute walk to the "Dixie Bar" end of town where there is a good choice of bars, shops and restaurants. Situated on the road leading out of Morzine towards Prodain telecabine it is well placed for both accessing Avoriaz via Prodain and also Morzine-Les Gets ski area via Pleney telecabine. While we offer a complimentary morning drop off and afternoon pick up mini-bus service for our guests the chalet is also on the free ski bus route which is very frequent (every 5 minutes) so convenient those wishing a late start or early finish
- 5 minute walk to centre
- Easy access to Avoriaz 1800 & Pleney 1600
- Outdoor hot tub & sauna
- Free WiFi internet access
- Wood burning stove
- Games room, table tennis, Satellite TV & DVD player
- Heated boot racks
- 1 large triple ensuite bedroom with balcony
- 1 large quad ensuite bedroom with balcony
- 1 twin/double ensuite bedroom with balcony
- 3 twin/double ensuite rooms
- 1 bunkbed room, ensuite toilet & wash hand basin
Our Catered Chalet Service:
• Breakfast daily: continental buffet consisting of: croissants, pain, cereals, fruit juice, yoghurts, fresh fruit and tea, infusions and coffee. 6 mornings your chalet hosts will also offer you a daily cooked special.
• Afternoon tea and freshly baked cakes daily.
• Aperitifs and canapes, 5 nights.
• Evening dinner with superior complimentary wine 6 nights. (we offer a 3 course evening meal & cheeseboard on 5 nights and then the 6th evening we offer a Speciality Savoyard evening).
• Hotel clean of bathroom 4 mornings plus mid week towel change.
• Complimentary toiletries & robes
• Organisation of ski passes with up to 10% discount
• Excellent quality ski hire at partner ski shops with great discounts for our guests.
• In resort minibus service when guests have booked our airport transfer service
Our Savoyard night is a true taste of the Alps as well as being sociable and fun. We serve local Raclette cheese that you then cook at the table and which is served alongside a cold meat platter, green salad, pickles, gherkins and new potatoes followed by a classic French dessert.