This high quality ski chalet sleeps 12-13 guests in 6 spacious twin/double bedrooms. All bedrooms are ensuite.
All the rooms are stylishly decorated, lovely and bright with large windows and have high quality fittings and furnishings. Chalet Aux Joux is both old and new: the original wooden beams from when it was a barn give it a charming Alpine feel while the modern bathrooms and additions of a sauna and an outdoor hot tub make it a truly special ski chalet in Morzine.
The first floor has an open plan sitting/dining room with a log fire, leather sofas to chill out on and a large oak dining table, from which you can enjoy magnificent views across Morzine whilst enjoying the delicious evening meal prepared by your chalet hosts. French doors lead off the sitting room onto a large terrace, from which you get a great view of Pleney, watching skiers make their way down the main run back to Morzine or alternatively bask in the sun in one of our deck chairs, topping up that tan!.
- Centrally located
- Chalet with hot tub and sauna
- FREE WiFi internet access
- Large sitting room with open log fire
- Heated ski and boot room
- Games room (Satellite TV, DVD & CD player )
- 3 ensuite twin/double bedrooms with balcony
- 1 twin/double ensuite bedroom
- 1 triple ensuite bedroom
- 1 small ensuite twin bedroom
A Centrally Located Chalet In Morzine
The chalet is located in a quiet street, 7 minutes walk from the main ski lifts in Morzine of Super Morzine and Pleney. For the truly weary the free ski bus stops very near the chalet and even better the nearest bar is less than 2 minutes by foot from the chalet!
We also offer a complimentary mini-bus shuttle service to the foot of the slopes in the mornings and guests can leave skis and boots (even if your own) at the ski hire shop Francois Baud at the bottom of the main lift Pleney, which means an easy stroll back to the chalet in the evenings in normal shoes!
Our Catered Chalet Service:
Along with the superb accommodation it is the excellent chalet service and delicious meals provided by your chalet hosts that will ensure you have a memorable holiday for all the right reasons.
• Breakfast daily: continental buffet consisting of: croissants, pain, cereals, fruit juice, yoghurts, fresh fruit and tea, infusions and coffee. 6 mornings your chalet hosts will also offer you a daily cooked special.
• Afternoon tea and freshly baked cakes daily.
• Aperitifs and canapes, 5 nights.
• Evening dinner with superior complimentary wine 6 nights. (we offer a 3 course evening meal & cheeseboard on 5 nights and then the 6th evening we offer a Speciality Savoyard evening).
• Hotel clean of bathroom 4 mornings plus mid week towel change.
• Complimentary toiletries & robes
• Organisation of ski passes with up to 10% discount
• Excellent quality ski hire at partner ski shops with great discounts for our guests.
• In resort minibus service when guests have booked our airport transfer service