If, on the day before arrival, any of the circumstances outlined below apply to your booked dates, and this results in your booking being cancelled, then you will be entitled to a 100% credit note to the value of your accommodation payments.
Valid circumstances covered by these Covid-19 cancellation terms are limited to:
- official closure of the property due to Covid-19 restrictions
- if the government of the country where the property is located, imposes a mandatory travel restriction preventing travel either to the country or to the property
All other reasons will not be considered a valid reason to utilise the Covid-19 cancellation terms, and the standard cancellation terms will apply. These include, but are not limited to:
- an unwillingness to travel
- an inability to travel due to medical reasons (including any related to Covid-19)
- individual or household stay-at-home orders
These Covid-19 cancellation terms are valid up to the day before arrival. After this date there will be no refund or credit note should Covid-19 have an impact upon your booking.
Your country of departure will be determined by the address used at the time of booking and this address will apply to all parties on the booking.
Where a credit note is issued this will be valid for 12 months and can be used against a future booking in the property. The arrival date of the future booking must be within 15 months from your original arrival date.