About Arc 1800
Access by car:
Paris (679 km) - Lyon (210 km) - Grenoble (140 km) - Chambéry (109 km)
- Follow the motorway to Albertville then the dual carriageway to Moûtiers
- Take the RN90 to Bourg Saint Maurice and the D119 to Les Arcs
Please note: In winter, enter the following into your GPS as your final destination: Bourg Saint Maurice and not les ARCS (part of the drive is inaccessible).
Distance to train station:
BOURG SAINT-MAURICE STATION (16 km).
LYON ST EXUPÉRY AIRPORT (197 km)
GENEVA-COINTRIN AIRPORT (166 km)
CHAMBÉRY AIRPORT (124 km)
Facing Mont Blanc, the site of The Arcs offers both a family atmosphere and excellent sporting facilities. You will love what's in store for you: great skiing, with over 420 km of slopes, excursions, new winter sports experiences and relaxation.
A "non-skier friendly" resort
Les Arcs offers gorgeous panoramas and boasts an incredible variety of landscapes and colours:
- In Savoie, at an altitude of 1800 m between the Vanoise National Park and Mont Blanc. - A pedestrianised resort offering lots of entertainment
- A wide range of activities for the entire family.
All services and shops in the centre of Arc 1800: mini-market,
bakery, nightclubs, restaurants, bars, cafés, games rooms, bowling alley.
Facing Mont Blanc, with its 425 km of slopes for different types of skiing at all levels, the Paradiski environment reserves a wealth of surprises by the multitude of activities on offer in the various resorts. Snowboard, freestyle skiing, paragliding skiing, off piste skiing, snowshoe trails, snow scooter rides or husky sleighs, the ski resorts of La Plagne and Les Arcs are great for mountain holidays with family or friends. For your holiday rentals, Pierre & Vacances offers low accommodation prices in Savoy residences.
Activities near Arc 1800
- Sledging, Rodéo Park sledging area (Arc 2000, take Transarc 1 and Transarc 2), 200 m from the residence.
3.5 km of sledging runs.
The Arc 1800 sledging run, located 200 m from the residence (accessible via Le Villard cable car). (Fee applies)
- Cross-country skiing, Arc 1800, ESF ski school tel: +33 (0)4 79 07 40 31.
Cross-country skiing paths in the Charmettoger area (Arc 1800). (Fee applies)
- Authentic, local activities, Find out about activities hosted by local guides who want to share their passion with you!
Find all the activities available near your residence on the Pierre & Vacances app or in your customer account. (Fee applies)
- Bowling, Bowling des Arcs 1800, located in the centre of the resort, tel: +33 (0)4 79 06 97 76 (Fee applies)
- Snowboarding, Arc 1800, ESF ski school tel: +33 (0)4 79 07 40 31.
Ski-in, ski-out residences. For all levels.
210 km of slopes. Snowpark at Arc 1800. (Fee applies)
- Wellness centre, Well-being centre located in the centre of the resort, 300 m away. (Fee applies)
- Children's clubs, ESF: Mini ski courses for children aged 3 to 4 and Ski Kid courses for children aged 5 to 8, in Lauzières, tel: +33 (0)4 79 07 40 31 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must present your child's medical record showing they are up-to-date with vaccinations (BCG/DT Polio as a minimum)
- You are advised to register your children for skiing lessons before your arrival (the number of places is limited subject to the number of instructors available). (Fee applies)
- Fitness, Fitness studio nearby at the resort's Aqualudiqe leisure centre - cardio-training room open to all with gym, step and stretching classes. (Fee applies)
- Alpine skiing, Arc 1800, ESF ski school tel: +33 (0)4 79 07 40 31.
Ski-in, ski-out residences. For all levels.
210 km of slopes. (Fee applies)
- Nightclub, "Le Carré" nightclub in Les Villards or "Club 73" nightclub in Le Charvet. (Fee applies)
- Hiking, Lots of hiking trails in the area surrounding the resort. Information from the Arc 1800 Tourist Office (Le Charvet), tel: +33 (0)4 79 07 61 11 (Fee applies)
- Snowshoes, Arc 1800 Tourist Office (Chalet des Villards), tel: +33 (0)4 79 04 24 00.
Sports club, Sunday to Friday, 8.45 am to 12 noon and 1.45 pm to 5.30 pm, tel: +33 (0)4 79 07 82 05.
The ESF ski school organises snow-shoe hikes (equipment provided). You can also book private guides (equipment not provided). (Fee applies)
- Skijoring, La Cavale horse riding centre (Les Chalets Pointus, Arc 1600), tel: +33 (0)6 09 12 15 94, web: ranchelcolorado.free.fr/index.php/ski-joering.
Skijoring is a sport that combines skiing with either a horse-drawn or dog-drawn carriage. (Fee applies)