Access by car:
Paris (610 km) - Lyon (226 km) - Switzerland via the Montets Pass (16 km) - Italy via the Mont Blanc tunnel (11 km)
- Direct access to the resort via the "Autoroute Blanche" which connects to the European motorway network
- Before arriving in Chamonix, take the dual carriageway and follow signs for Chamonix Sud
The residence is near the Téléphérique de l'Aiguille du Midi cable car.
Distance to train station:
CHAMONIX STATION (St Gervais - Le Fayet/Vallorcine line).
GENEVA-COINTRIN AIRPORT (88 km)
LYON ST EXUPÉRY AIRPORT (220 km)
ANNECY-HAUTE-SAVOIE AIRPORT (90 km)
At the foot of Mont Blanc, the legendary alpine town of Chamonix is the perfect place for your holidays:
- A favourite for sport enthusiasts, skiers and mountain-climbers.
- Family cross-country skiing, off-trail skiing on the most beautiful glaciers in the world.
- The White Valley has a 20 km-long descent.
All services and shops are located in the centre of Chamonix, close to the Le Chamois Blanc residence: restaurants, bars, banks, medical centre.
For cultural holidays with the family, visit the 42 châteaux of the Loire valley. The Loire valley is a UNESCO world heritage site. Home to major historic events, the sumptuous architecture will immerse you in the heart of the renaissance. The region is particularly well suited to bike rides, boat trips and walking. After the cultural visits with the family, the Pierre et Vacances Loches residence and the Pierre et Vacances Argentat residence will be your base in an exceptional natural setting.
Activities near Chamonix
- Cinema, Vox cinema shows films in the original language or in French, and organises festivals and shows (22, Cour du Bartavel), tel: +33 (0)4 50 53 03 - www.cinemavox-chamonix.com (Fee applies)
- Fitness, Weight training studio and aqua gym located at the Richard Bozon Sports Centre. (Fee applies)
- Paintball, Paintballing available in the resort's local area. Enquire at Paintball Cham, Bois du Bouchet (74400 Chamonix-Mont-Blanc). (Fee applies)
- Adventure park, Les Gaillands-Cham'Aventure Accro Park adventure park (at Lac des Gaillands). (Fee applies)
- Hiking, Évolution 2, located 700 m from the residence (350, Avenue de la Plage, 74400 Chamonix), tel: +33 (0)4 50 55 90 22
Please note: Contact Cathy Minois +33 (0)6 25 23 83 89 (Fee applies)
- Mountaineering, Walks and hikes in the exceptional setting of Chamonix.
Information about mountain guides available from reception.
Please note: caters for all ages and all levels. (Fee applies)
- Paragliding, This activity is on offer nearby. Enquire at Haut Vol, at the bottom of the Aiguille du Midi cable car. (Fee applies)
- Alpine skiing, COMPAGNIE DU MONT-BLANC - 35, Place de la Mer de Glace, 74400 Chamonix Mont-Blanc - tel:
+33 (0)4 50 53 22 75 - www.compagniedumontblanc.com (Fee applies)
- Cross-country skiing, The Chamonix-Mont-Blanc valley has a Nordic skiing area of about 50 km marked out for alternative and skating styles between Les Houches, Chamonix, Argentière and Vallorcine. (Fee applies)
- Tennis, Tennis court at the Richard Bozon sports centre (Tennis Bois du Bouchet - 214, Avenue de la Plage, 74400 Chamonix Mont Blanc) - Tel: +33 (0)4 50 53 28 39 (Fee applies)
- Helicopter flights, Chamonix Mont-Blanc Hélicoptères - 130 Chemin des Moilles, 74400 Chamonix Mont-Blanc. (Fee applies)
- Dog sledding, Discover the joys of dog sledding or sled-dog hiking with our beautiful sled dogs, or take a tour of the kennels to understand how the pack lives.
Evasion Nordique Le Crot 74660 Vallorcine - tel: +33 (0)6 82 09 50 03 or +33 (0)4 50 55 53 57 - firstname.lastname@example.org, www.evasion-nordique.com
HUSKYDALEN Christophe and Élisabeth Guillaud-Breches - tel : +33 (0)4 50 47 77 24 - email@example.com (Fee applies)
- Children's clubs, Le Panda Club, about 1 km away (350 Avenue de la Plage - 74400 Chamonix), open from 9 am to 5 pm, tel: +33 (0)4 50 55 53 57
Welcomes children aged 3 to 12 years and offers group skiing lessons (maximum 8 children) and après-ski entertainment.
Activities are offered on a full or half-day basis. Meal and snack available.
Please note: you must present your child's health record showing he/she is up-to-date with vaccinations (minimum BCG/DT Polio). (Fee applies)
- Climbing, You can enjoy this activity at the Richard Bozon sports centre. (Fee applies)
- Ice rink, Ice rink located at the Richard Bozon Sports Centre. (Fee applies)
- Ice hiking, Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned professional, put on your crampons and explore some stunning ice hiking trails with our mountain guides. (Fee applies)
- Snowboarding, With both feet on the board, carve out your best curves and enjoy an incredible feeling of freedom! (Fee applies)
- Squash, This activity is available at the Richard Bozon sports centre. (Fee applies)
- Wellness centre, Well-being centre at Le Refuge des Aiglons hotel located 100 m from the residence (Avenue de Courmayeur), tel: +33 (0)4 50 55 96 37
Richard Bozon sports centre (hot tubs, hammam and sauna, pool, massage jets) located 1.5 km from the residence (214, Avenue de la Plage), tel: +33 (0)4 50 53 23 70 (Fee applies)
- Nightclub, Amnesia nightclub, less than 100 m from the residence. (Fee applies)
- Sledging, Discover the fun of sledging with family or friends! A fun-filled activity you'll remember for ever! (Fee applies)
- Snowshoes, Discover the valley of Chamonix differently, far from the crowds, either over a full day or half a day.
Monde & Montagnes Cathy Minois - tel: +33 (0)6 25 23 83 90. (Fee applies)