About Courchevel 1850
Access by car:
Paris (630 km) - Marseille (436 km) - Lyon (198 km)
- Take the A6 motorway as far as Lyon then the A43 to Chambéry
- Then take the A430 as far as Albertville, and the RN90 as far as Moûtiers (dual carriageway)
- In Moûtiers take the D91 towards Courchevel 1850
- Continue as far as Courchevel 1850, take the Rue des Tovets, then the Rue du Forum and turn right into Rue de Plantret
- The residence is on this level, next to the Forum
Distance to train station:
MOÛTIERS STATION (25 km)
LYON ST EXUPÉRY AIRPORT (187 km)
GENEVA-COINTRIN AIRPORT (149 km)
CHAMBERY AIRPORT (110 km)
Courchevel is a protected nature site that faces the Petit Mont Blanc in the Trois Vallées ski area. This very chic, cosmopolitan holiday destination has nonetheless preserved its classic Savoie touch.
- The large ski area makes it possible for children and adults alike to do all kinds of sports: cross-country and alpine skiing, snowboarding, sledging, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, climbing, paragliding.
- Courchevel has the most starred restaurants in the mountains.
- Use the Olympic equipment in the Trois Vallées, the largest skiable area in the world.
- Courchevel 1850 is a "Family Plus" resort and will delight your children.
A shopping centre is located near the residence.
Full range of shops and services in the centre of Courchevel, 100 m away: pharmacy, medical centre, restaurants, bars, bakery, etc.
Three Valleys skiing
The 3 Valleys include 8 worldwide famous French ski resorts and is the largest ski area not only in the French Alps but also in the world. In this famous French ski resort, you will find over 600 kilometres of slopes, from beginners to vertiginous couloirs (51 green 132 blue, 106 red, 32 black), 169 ski lifts, over 2,100 artificial snow making machines (which guaranty that you will be able to ski even if the weather is not optimal) ... when it comes to skiing, the Three Valley ski area is the place to be.
Our residence in the Three valleys Courchevel 1850 les Ecrins is located in the centre of Courchevel 1850 and offers studios for 4 people. The rentals are fully equipped so that you will not have to worry about anything. Children's clubs are also available from Monday to Friday for children from 3 to 12 years old with both indoor and outdoor activities.
Our resort Meribel Les Ravines is also located in the three valleys skiing domain. The wooden building is located in the heart of Meribel, close to the shops and restaurants. The residence offers a wide range of accommodation from studio cabins for 4 persons to 1 bedroom cabins for 6 persons. All rentals are also self-catered. A water park with a covered pool is included in the resort.
Our premium residence Les Alpages de Reberty is located at the top of Les Menuires. The beautiful wooden chalets have been recently renovated and offer accommodation ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 3 or 5 persons to 4 bedroom apartments for 9 to 10 persons. Children's clubs as well as a spa are directly on the premises.
Activities near Courchevel 1850
- Cross-country skiing, Surround yourself in natural beauty along some exceptional trails and routes! (Fee applies)
- Snowboarding, With both feet on the board, carve out your best curves and enjoy an incredible feeling of freedom! (Fee applies)
- Dog sledding, Enjoy a unique experience and explore the glorious snowy landscape on a dog sledding trip (for ages 2+). (Fee applies)
- Snowshoes, Put your snowshoes on and explore the hiking trails near the residence. Make sure you bring some good shoes!
Book at the Tourist Office (Fee applies)
- Cinema, Mégarama Le Tremplin cinema 500 m from the residence (Fee applies)
- Climbing, Climbing wall located in the Forum shopping centre (Fee applies)
- Fitness, Fitness centre in the forum within the resort:
Fitness studio, cardio and weight training area, hammam, sauna and more (Fee applies)
- Sledging, Discover the fun of sledging with family or friends! A fun-filled activity you'll remember for ever! (Fee applies)
- Ice rink, Ice rink in the Forum, at the foot of the residence.
(Please note: in summer, admission is free for customers, charges apply for skate hire) (Fee applies)
- Alpine skiing, Hurtle down the resort's various alpine ski runs. Unique sensations and awe-inspiring landscapes will make you want just one thing: to do it again! (Fee applies)
- Authentic, local activities, Find out about activities hosted by local guides who want to share their passion with you!
Find all the activities available near your residence on the Pierre & Vacances app or in your customer account. (Fee applies)
- Bowling, Bowling alley at the Forum, at the foot of the residence (Fee applies)