About Isola 2000
Access by car:
Paris (976 km) - Marseille (280 km) - Nice (97 km)
- Take the A6 "Autoroute du Soleil" motorway as far as Lyon then the A7 as far as Avignon. Head towards Aix-Ouest/Aix-en-Provence, then take the A8 as far as Nice
- When you reach Nice: leave the A8 motorway at the St Isidore/Digne exit and take the RN202 for around 28 km
- Then take the D2205 on the right towards St Sauveur sur Tinée and St Etienne de Tinée as far as Isola village
In the village turn right on to the D97 as far as Isola 2000
Distance to train station:
NICE STATION (97 km).
NICE-COTE D'AZUR AIRPORT (90 km)
Located in the Alpes Maritimes, the resort of Isola 2000 offers a skiable domain of 120 km of slopes in the middle of forests. Reputed for its levels of sunshine and quality of its snow, it offers all type of winter sports.
Isola 2000 is the largest resort in the Southern Alps near the Italian border and Mediterranean:
- Near the Mercantour Park.
- A natural site full of Mediterranean sunshine and lots of snow.
- 150 km of skiable slopes, with runs open to all.
All services and shops are in the centre of the resort 300 m from the residence: restaurants, mini-markets, bakeries, newsagents, sports shops, etc.
Activities near Isola 2000
- Snowshoes, Isola 2000 Tourist Office (Le Pélevos building), tel: +33 (0)4 93 23 15 15. (Fee applies)
- Alpine skiing, Isola 2000 ESF ski school (Maison d'Isola), tel: +33 (0)4 93 23 28 00.
120 km of slopes. (Fee applies)
- Night skiing, Night-time skiing down the Chapelle run (Belvédère run), on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8 pm to 10 pm. (Fee applies)
- Activities and entertainment, A wide range of entertainment is on offer at the resort, including events, shows and concerts
Please note: information about daytime and evening entertainment available at reception
- Children's clubs, Les Pitchouns nursery (in Isola shopping arcade), tel: +33 (0)4 93 03 47 36
For children up to 20 months old, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 1 pm, or 9 am to 5 pm, full or half day.
Please note: You must present your child's medical record showing they are up-to-date with vaccinations (BCG/DT Polio as a minimum) (Fee applies)
- Ice driving, Isola 2000 ice circuit, tel: +33 (0)4 93 23 91 32 (1.6 km from the residence). (Fee applies)
- Go-karting, AT 2000 Ice-karting (ice driving car park, Isola 2000), tel: +33 (0)4 93 23 91 32, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Fee applies)
- Sledging, "Snake Gliss" available (articulated group sledge). Information available from reception. (Fee applies)