About Plagne Soleil
Access by car:
Paris (645 km) - Lyon (202 km) - Geneva (149 km) - Chambéry (108 km)
Weather/traffic information: +33 (0)892 680 273 / +33 (0)826 022 022.
From Paris: the A43 and A430 motorways as far as Albertville (via Chambéry), then the dual carriageway as far as Moûtiers. Take the RN90 as far as Aime (23 km).
When you leave Aime, take the D220 towards La Plagne and then Plagne 1800. At the roundabout after Plagne 1800, turn right towards Plagne Centre and take the first left after the gendarmerie towards Plagne Village.
Distance to train station:
AIME STATION (21 km).
Travel information - Tel: 36 35
Coach transfers by Autocars Bérard - Tel: +33 (0)4 79 09 72 27/ +33 (0)4 79 09 03 44
By taxi: drop off in front of the residence
CHAMBERY AIRPORT (118 km)
Travel information - Tel: +33 (0)4 79 54 49 54.
Coach transfers by Transavoie - Tel: +33 (0)4 79 69 50 10 or +33 (0)4 79 68 32 80
LYON ST EXUPERY AIRPORT (202 km)
Travel information - Tel: +33 (0)826 800 826
Coach transfers by Satobus - Tel: +33 (0)4 72 68 72 17.
GENEVA-COINTRIN AIRPORT (150 km)
Travel information - Tel: +41 22 717 71 11
Coach transfers by Touriscar - Tel: +33 (0)4 50 43 60 02
or Transports Bérard - Tel: +33 (0)4 79 09 72 27
The newest of La Plagne's resorts, fully south-facing, Plagne Soleil certainly deserves its name. Nestled in a superbly snowy setting, at the crossroads of the slopes, it is an ideal starting point for discovering the ski areas of la Grande Plagne and Paradiski.
In the heart of the Paradiski area, La Plagne Soleil is renowned for its tranquillity and optimal sunshine:
- Pedestrianised resort at an altitude of 2,050 m.
- An ideal location for enjoying beautiful views of Mont Blanc.
- Explore natural landscapes, little hamlets and the Vanoise Park.
100 m from the residence: mini-market, sport shops, restaurants, newsagent and more.
All services and shops in Plagne Centre (2 km from the residence): doctor's surgery, pharmacy, restaurants, bakeries, deli, etc.
Facing Mont Blanc, with its 425 km of slopes for different types of skiing at all levels, the Paradiski environment reserves a wealth of surprises by the multitude of activities on offer in the various resorts. Snowboard, freestyle skiing, paragliding skiing, off piste skiing, snowshoe trails, snow scooter rides or husky sleighs, the ski resorts of La Plagne and Les Arcs are great for mountain holidays with family or friends. For your holiday rentals, Pierre & Vacances offers low accommodation prices in Savoy residences.
Activities near Plagne Soleil
- Cross-country skiing, Surround yourself in natural beauty along some exceptional trails and routes! (Fee applies)
- Snowboarding, With both feet on the board, carve out your best curves and enjoy an incredible feeling of freedom! (Fee applies)
- Authentic, local activities, Find out about activities hosted by local guides who want to share their passion with you!
Find all the activities available near your residence on the Pierre & Vacances app or in your customer account. (Fee applies)
- Bowling, In Belle Plagne (Fee applies)
- Children's clubs, French Ski School (ESF) snow kindergarten Reservation strongly recommended
Immeuble le Cervin - Plagne Soleil
Tel: : +33 (04) 79 09 20 95 - Fax: +33 (0) 4 79 09 16 45
50 m from the residence
For children aged 3 to 6
Open Sunday to Friday 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and 2 pm to 5 pm
Please note: you must present a health record showing that vaccinations are up to date (minimum BCG/DT Polio). (Fee applies)
- Sledging, Secure slope on the ski area, open 6 days out of 7. (Fee applies)
- Alpine skiing, Hurtle down the resort's various alpine ski runs. Unique sensations and awe-inspiring landscapes will make you want just one thing: to do it again! (Fee applies)
- Bobsleigh, Olympic bobsleigh track (8 km) for guests aged 16+*
* parental authorisation required for under 18s. (Fee applies)
- Snowshoes, Snowshoe trips (Fee applies)