About Les Menuires
Access by car:
Paris (650 km) - Lyon (183 km) - Nice (485 km) - Toulouse (726 km)
- A6 towards Lyon then the A43 to Albertville and the RN90 to Moûtiers
- Next take the D117 to Ménuires, and then follow signs to "Reberty les Ménuires"
Distance to train station:
MOÛTIERS STATION (27 km)
LYON ST EXUPÉRY AIRPORT (100 km)
GENEVA-COINTRIN AIRPORT (143 km)
CHAMBÉRY AIRPORT (183 km)
Located in the heart of "Savoie Olympique", the Menuires resort is part of the renowned Three Valleys ski area, the largest in the world. The resort promises you plenty of sunshine thanks to the large size of the resort and its ideal sun-kissed location. The Menuires resort, with slopes right outside your door, is just as perfect for families as it is for sport enthusiasts and thrill seekers, with a multitude of activities available to non-skiers. Warm and functional, it is above all else, a "right outside your door" station.
In the Belleville Valley adjoining the Trois Vallées ski area, the family resort of Les Ménuires is perched at 1,850 m, guaranteeing high-quality snow coverage for your winter weekend getaways and holidays.
- Winter sport enthusiasts and skiers in particular will love Les Trois Vallées, which is the largest ski area in the world with over 600 km of slopes and a maximum altitude of 3,230 m.
- There are many different ski sports on offer, including snowkiting. This vibrant resort offers varied facilities for all ages.
- The relaxation area includes saunas, hammams and a relaxation room, as well as a spa that offers various treatments and massages to help you unwind after a day's intense exercise.
The supermarkets and restaurants are located in the Les Bruyères area, 1.5 km from the residence.
In the La Croisette area (3 km from the residence), you will find other shops and services: a complete medical centre, pharmacy, nightclub, bank, supermarkets, restaurants, etc.
Three Valleys skiing
The 3 Valleys include 8 worldwide famous French ski resorts and is the largest ski area not only in the French Alps but also in the world. In this famous French ski resort, you will find over 600 kilometres of slopes, from beginners to vertiginous couloirs (51 green 132 blue, 106 red, 32 black), 169 ski lifts, over 2,100 artificial snow making machines (which guaranty that you will be able to ski even if the weather is not optimal) ... when it comes to skiing, the Three Valley ski area is the place to be.
Our residence in the Three valleys Courchevel 1850 les Ecrins is located in the centre of Courchevel 1850 and offers studios for 4 people. The rentals are fully equipped so that you will not have to worry about anything. Children's clubs are also available from Monday to Friday for children from 3 to 12 years old with both indoor and outdoor activities.
Our resort Meribel Les Ravines is also located in the three valleys skiing domain. The wooden building is located in the heart of Meribel, close to the shops and restaurants. The residence offers a wide range of accommodation from studio cabins for 4 persons to 1 bedroom cabins for 6 persons. All rentals are also self-catered. A water park with a covered pool is included in the resort.
Our premium residence Les Alpages de Reberty is located at the top of Les Menuires. The beautiful wooden chalets have been recently renovated and offer accommodation ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 3 or 5 persons to 4 bedroom apartments for 9 to 10 persons. Children's clubs as well as a spa are directly on the premises.
Activities near Les Menuires
- Children's clubs, La Croisette "Club Piou-Piou" nursery for children aged 3 to 30 months and Les Bruyères "Club Piou-Piou" nursery for children aged 18 to 30 months.
A mini club (at Piou-Piou clubs) for children aged 31 months to 5 years, located at Les Bruyères and at La Croisette.
Open from Sunday to Friday from 9 am to 12.15 pm and from 2 pm to 5.15 pm, days or half-days with optional meal (snack provided)
Activities in the snow (no skis, with snowshoes), sledging, snow games, sledging merry-go-round, orienteering course and nature discovery.
Please note: Booking required as places are limited, at the latest 3 weeks before your stay - medical certificate mandatory for children under 20 months - health record booklet including up-to-date vaccinations (at least BCG/DT Polio) must be shown.
Tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 63 79 or +33 (0)4 79 00 61 43 (La Croisette)/+33 (0)4 79 00 60 25 (Les Bruyères), web: www.esf-lesmenuires.fr (Fee applies)
- Snowshoes, Les Menuires ESF ski school (La Vanoise building, 73440 Saint-Martin-de-Belleville), tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 61 43. (Fee applies)
- Snowboarding, Les Menuires ESF ski school (La Vanoise building), tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 61 43.
160 km of slopes. (Fee applies)
- Squash, La Croisette sports centre located near the residence, tel: +33 (0)4 79 01 08 83
Hire and sale of racquets and footwear. Reservation recommended. (Fee applies)
- Tennis, La Croisette sports centre (Preyerand area), tel: +33 (0)4 79 01 08 83 or +33 (0)6 07 77 56 13
10 courts, tennis courses for all levels, private lessons, etc. (Fee applies)
- Cross-country skiing, Les Menuires ESF ski school (La Vanoise building), tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 61 43.
28 km of cross-country ski slopes. (Fee applies)
- Sledging, At Roc'n Bob, enjoy speeding down 4 km of snowy slopes!
Make the most of our night-time sessions, along the 22 high turns and down 450 m of slopes.
Open from mid-December to the beginning of April, on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday from 2 pm to 6.45 pm.
Subject to weather conditions and snow cover
Children aged 7 to 10: free place on parents' sledge (Fee applies)
- Alpine skiing, Les Menuires ESF ski school (La Vanoise building), tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 61 43.
160 km of slopes. (Fee applies)