About Tignes Val Claret
Access by car:
Paris (690 km) - Lyon (240 km) - Chambéry (130 km)
- A43 to Albertville (Chambéry - Albertville) then dual carriageway to Moûtiers
- Then take the RN90 to Bourg-St-Maurice and the D902 to Tignes
- Once at the resort, follow signs to the Val Claret shopping centre
- The residence is located less than 200 m from the centre of Tignes Val Claret
Distance to train station:
BOURG ST MAURICE STATION (31 km)
LYON ST EXUPÉRY AIRPORT (240 km)
GENEVA-COINTRIN AIRPORT (165 km)
CHAMBERY AIX-LES-BAINS AIRPORT (130 km)
Culminating at 2,100 m, the Tignes resort is located in the heart of the Val d'Isère Tignes ski area and boasts exceptional snow coverage throughout the season:
- A quirky, cosmopolitan, innovative sports resort.
- The Val d'Isère Tignes ski area boasts 300 km of slopes.
- Equipment for family and advanced activities.
All shops and services located in the upper part of Val Claret, direct lift access is a two-minute walk away from the residence: restaurants, mini-market, bakery, bars, sport shops, doctor's surgery, banks, post office, etc.
Comprising two ski resorts (Tignes and Val d'Isère), Espace Killy is a ski centre, which is perfect for holidays with the family or children in Savoie. Espace Killy features 300 km of slopes, enabling skiers of all levels to enjoy their favourite sport. Holiday or weekend rentals in the Les Chalets de Solaise or Les Balcons de Bellevarde residences in Val d'Isère allow you to enjoy activities such as climbing ice falls or ice karting.
Activities near Tignes Val Claret
- Snowshoes, Put your snowshoes on and explore the hiking trails near the residence. Make sure you bring some good shoes!
Book at the Tourist Office (Fee applies)
- Skijoring, Try this unique activity from Scandinavia! It combines skiing with horses or dogs. A new type of winter sport suitable for all, with the promise of some high-adrenalin thrills! (Fee applies)
- Tennis, Two indoor sports pitches at Tignes le Lac, free of charge with the Sportignes card. (Fee applies)
- Water park, Le Lagon water park is located about 1 km from the residence (Place du Lac) and is open all year round:
- 1 sports area with a 25 m pool, a fitness studio and a weight training studio.
- 1 wellness area with spas, saunas, hammam and themed showers.
- 1 relaxation area with a leisure pool, a bubble bench, a cave, a geyser, a racing slide, countercurrent swimming, and more.
Le Lagon water park offers a range of activities: swimming lessons, "aqua palming", baby swimming, etc. (Fee applies)
- Ice rink, Ice rink located near the residence. (Fee applies)
- Microlight, This activity is available nearby. (Fee applies)
- Dog sledding, Explore the glorious snowy landscape on a dog sledding trip. A magical experience involving huskies and malamutes. (Fee applies)
- Alpine skiing, Hurtle down the resort's various alpine ski runs. Unique sensations and awe-inspiring landscapes will make you want just one thing: to do it again! (Fee applies)
- Paragliding, Paragliding available near the residence. (Fee applies)
- Cross-country skiing, Surround yourself in natural beauty along some exceptional trails and routes! (Fee applies)
- Snowboarding, With both feet on the board, carve out your best curves and enjoy an incredible feeling of freedom! (Fee applies)
- Squash, This activity is available in or close to the resort. (Fee applies)
- Cinema, Tignes Val Claret cinema, 200 m from the residence (Route du Golf), tel: +33 (0)4 79 06 66 61 (Fee applies)
- Climbing, This activity is available with a high-mountain guide. (Fee applies)
- Fitness, Le Lagon well-being area, featuring: weight training room and fitness room with stretching, step aerobics, body dance, body sculpt, gentle gym, and more.
Open in July and August, 1 km from the residence with free shuttle. (Fee applies)