About Tignes Val Claret
Access by car:
Paris (690 km) - Lyon (240 km) - Chambéry (130 km) - Geneva (165 km)
- A43 to Albertville (Chambéry - Albertville) then dual carriageway to Moûtiers
- Then take the RN90 to Bourg-St-Maurice and the D902 to Tignes
- In Tignes, follow the signs for Val Claret
- When you get to the 1st roundabout in Val Claret, park your car at the beginning of the Grande Motte car park (2 hours free)
- The residence is just opposite the car park, next to the path leading to the Platières lift
Distance to train station:
BOURG SAINT-MAURICE STATION (31 km)
LYON ST EXUPÉRY AIRPORT (240 km)
GENEVA-COINTRIN AIRPORT (165 km)
CHAMBÉRY AIRPORT (130 km)
In the heart of the Alps and near the Vanoise National Park, Tignes boasts some of the most picturesque landscapes in the Savoie region. At 2,100m altitude, between Chambéry and Bourg-Saint-Maurice, the village gives access to the Val d'Isère Tignes ski area:
- Lively and dynamic resort popular with winter sports enthusiasts and covering a wide range of activities: skiing, snowkiting (skiing or snowboarding with a kite), snowshoeing, paragliding, dog sledding, karting on ice.
- The resort gives access to the Val d'Isère Tignes ski area, which links Tignes to Val d'Isère and boasts more than 300 km of slopes and an altitude ranging from 1,550 to 3,450 m.
- After a long day on the slopes, you'll love Le Lagon spa located just next to the residence in the Tignes le Lac area (you can either take the free shuttle bus or make the 20-minute walk).
All shops and services located in the upper part of Val Claret, direct lift access is a two-minute walk from the residence: restaurants, mini-market, bakery, bars, sports shops, doctor's surgery, banks, etc.
Comprising two ski resorts (Tignes and Val d'Isère), Espace Killy is a ski centre, which is perfect for holidays with the family or children in Savoie. Espace Killy features 300 km of slopes, enabling skiers of all levels to enjoy their favourite sport. Holiday or weekend rentals in the Les Chalets de Solaise or Les Balcons de Bellevarde residences in Val d'Isère allow you to enjoy activities such as climbing ice falls or ice karting.
Activities near Tignes Val Claret
- Skijoring, Try this unique activity from Scandinavia! It combines skiing with horses or dogs. A new type of winter sport suitable for all, with the promise of some high-adrenalin thrills! (Fee applies)
- Night skiing, Discover a whole winter experience with a night skiing session beneath the starry sky! Experience a real moment of magic in exceptional conditions. (Fee applies)
- Snowboarding, With both feet on the board, carve out your best curves and enjoy an incredible feeling of freedom! (Fee applies)
- Dog sledding, Explore the glorious snowy landscape on a dog sledding trip. A magical experience involving huskies and malamutes. (Fee applies)
- Children's clubs, - The "Les Marmottons" Children's Village for kids aged 2½ to 8 years.
Immeuble le Sefcotel - 73 320 Tignes le Val Claret
Booking strongly recommended: +33 (0)6 81 52 31 69 and at www.marmottons-tignes.com - email: email@example.com
Open every day 9 am to 4.45 pm during school holidays, closed Saturday except during school holidays.
Children's indoor and outdoor activities. Learn to ski through play, play areas with inflatables and free ski lifts. Ski lessons for older children. Lunches available.
Distance from the residence: 600 m
- Piou Piou Club - ESF (French Ski School) Val Claret
Les Neiges d'Or building
Children aged 3+.
Full- or half-day package. Opening hours: 9 am to 12 noon and 2 pm to 5 pm.
Booking strongly recommended: +33 (0)4 79 06 30 28 and www.esf-tignes.org / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not affiliated with PV.
- You must present your child's health record to demonstrate that their vaccinations (minimum BCG/DT Polio) are up to date. (Fee applies)
- Snowshoes, Put your snowshoes on and explore the hiking trails near the residence. Make sure you bring some good shoes!
Book at the Tourist Office (Fee applies)