About Courchevel 1650
Access by car:
Paris (662 km) - Marseille (436 km) - Lyon (200 km)
- Take the A6 motorway as far as Lyon then the A43 to Chambéry
- Then take the A430 as far as Albertville, and the RN90 as far as Moûtiers (dual carriageway)
- Then the D91 to Courchevel (Moûtiers/Courchevel, 25 km)
Distance to train station:
MOÛTIERS STATION (25 km)
CHAMBERY AIX-LES-BAINS AIRPORT (110 km)
GENEVA-COINTRIN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (149 km)
LYON ST EXUPÉRY AIRPORT (187 km)
Prestigious resort, Courchevel, with the Three Valleys, is the world's largest skiable domain. A range of slopes and scenery - between forests, villages and high altitudes - are a skier's paradise. You will love the family atmosphere of the village of Courchevel 1650.
As a prestigious resort in one of the largest skiable areas in the world, Les 3 Vallées, Courchevel 1650 offers spectacular panoramic views with pine tree forests and picturesque villages.
- Various slopes for all levels.
- The mountain gastronomy capital with its Michelin-starred restaurants.
- Close to La Vanoise National Park.
Full range of shops and services in the centre of Courchevel 1550, 1650 and 1850: pharmacy, medical centre, restaurants, bars, bakery, grocery shops, etc.
Three Valleys skiing
The 3 Valleys include 8 worldwide famous French ski resorts and is the largest ski area not only in the French Alps but also in the world. In this famous French ski resort, you will find over 600 kilometres of slopes, from beginners to vertiginous couloirs (51 green 132 blue, 106 red, 32 black), 169 ski lifts, over 2,100 artificial snow making machines (which guaranty that you will be able to ski even if the weather is not optimal) ... when it comes to skiing, the Three Valley ski area is the place to be.
Our residence in the Three valleys Courchevel 1850 les Ecrins is located in the centre of Courchevel 1850 and offers studios for 4 people. The rentals are fully equipped so that you will not have to worry about anything. Children's clubs are also available from Monday to Friday for children from 3 to 12 years old with both indoor and outdoor activities.
Our resort Meribel Les Ravines is also located in the three valleys skiing domain. The wooden building is located in the heart of Meribel, close to the shops and restaurants. The residence offers a wide range of accommodation from studio cabins for 4 persons to 1 bedroom cabins for 6 persons. All rentals are also self-catered. A water park with a covered pool is included in the resort.
Our premium residence Les Alpages de Reberty is located at the top of Les Menuires. The beautiful wooden chalets have been recently renovated and offer accommodation ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 3 or 5 persons to 4 bedroom apartments for 9 to 10 persons. Children's clubs as well as a spa are directly on the premises.
Activities near Courchevel 1650
- Snowboarding, With both feet on the board, carve out your best curves and enjoy an incredible feeling of freedom! (Fee applies)
- Bowling, Bowling alley near the residence (Courchevel 1850), tel: +33 (0)4 79 08 23 83 (Fee applies)
- Cinema, Cinema near the residence. (Fee applies)
- Climbing, This activity is available with a high-mountain guide. (Fee applies)
- Ice rink, Ice rink located near the residence. (Fee applies)
- Cross-country skiing, Surround yourself in natural beauty along some exceptional trails and routes! (Fee applies)
- Authentic, local activities, Find out about activities hosted by local guides who want to share their passion with you!
Find all the activities available near your residence on the Pierre & Vacances app or in your customer account. (Fee applies)
- Children's clubs, Children's clubs in the resort:
Les Pitchounets - ESF Courchevel 1650, 250 m away (Les Cimes Blanches - Rue du Marquis) open from 9 am to 5 pm (for children aged 18 months and over), tel: + 33 (0)4 79 08 33 69 or +33(0)4 79 08 26 08 - www.esfcourchevel1650.com
Activities: Indoor and outdoor games Full-day or half-day pack. Meals available.
The Club des Oursons - ESF Courchevel 1650, 200 m away, open from 9.15 am to 4.30 pm (3- to 5-year-olds), tel: + 33 (0)4 79 08 26 08 - www.esfcourchevel1650.com
Activities: Beginners skiing lessons and snow games in a specially designed park. Full-day or half-day pack. Meals available (Fee applies)
- Sledging, 2 km piste, floodlit at night (Fee applies)
- Snowshoes, Put your snowshoes on and explore the hiking trails near the residence. Make sure you bring some good shoes!
Book at the Tourist Office (Fee applies)
- Alpine skiing, Hurtle down the resort's various alpine ski runs. Unique sensations and awe-inspiring landscapes will make you want just one thing: to do it again! (Fee applies)
- Squash, Opportunities to play squash near the residence. (Fee applies)