Access by car:
Paris (630 km) - Lyon (200 km) - Geneva (120 km)
- Take the A43 motorway as far as Albertville then the dual carriageway to Moûtiers and the D90 for 18 km until you reach Méribel
- The residence is on the main square opposite the tourist office.
Distance to train station:
MOÛTIERS TGV STATION (18 km)
LYON ST EXUPÉRY AIRPORT (185 km)
GENEVA-COINTRIN AIRPORT (135 km)
CHAMBERY AIX-LES-BAINS AIRPORT (95 km)
Guaranteed mountains, nature, relaxation and a change of scenery right in the heart of the Three Valleys resort. Genuine Savoyard resort, Méribel-Mottaret is located in a wooden environment overlooking the Lac du Tueda.
Méribel: a "non-skier friendly" resort
Méribel is an authentic Savoie resort with large chalets and a great place for your winter holidays in the mountain, in the heart of the 3 Vallées ski area:
- One of the largest skiable areas in the world, with a high-performance ski lift system.
- Ideal starting point for making the most of the 600 km of alpine ski slopes.
- The resort is easily accessible by train.
A full range of amenities and shops are located in the centre of Méribel: restaurants, bars, supermarket, mini-market, butcher, bakery, pâtisserie, banks, pharmacy and more.
Three Valleys skiing
The 3 Valleys include 8 worldwide famous French ski resorts and is the largest ski area not only in the French Alps but also in the world. In this famous French ski resort, you will find over 600 kilometres of slopes, from beginners to vertiginous couloirs (51 green 132 blue, 106 red, 32 black), 169 ski lifts, over 2,100 artificial snow making machines (which guaranty that you will be able to ski even if the weather is not optimal) ... when it comes to skiing, the Three Valley ski area is the place to be.
Our residence in the Three valleys Courchevel 1850 les Ecrins is located in the centre of Courchevel 1850 and offers studios for 4 people. The rentals are fully equipped so that you will not have to worry about anything. Children's clubs are also available from Monday to Friday for children from 3 to 12 years old with both indoor and outdoor activities.
Our resort Meribel Les Ravines is also located in the three valleys skiing domain. The wooden building is located in the heart of Meribel, close to the shops and restaurants. The residence offers a wide range of accommodation from studio cabins for 4 persons to 1 bedroom cabins for 6 persons. All rentals are also self-catered. A water park with a covered pool is included in the resort.
Our premium residence Les Alpages de Reberty is located at the top of Les Menuires. The beautiful wooden chalets have been recently renovated and offer accommodation ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 3 or 5 persons to 4 bedroom apartments for 9 to 10 persons. Children's clubs as well as a spa are directly on the premises.
Activities near Meribel
- Ice rink, Olympic ice rink near the residence. (Fee applies)
- Snowshoes, Put your snowshoes on and explore the hiking trails near the residence. Make sure you bring some good shoes!
Book at the Tourist Office (Fee applies)
- Snowboarding, With both feet on the board, carve out your best curves and enjoy an incredible feeling of freedom! (Fee applies)
- Bowling, Bowling alley located near the Méribel resort. (Fee applies)
- Wellness centre, Well-being centre at the Parc Olympique in La Chaudanne: Indoor pool, sauna, hammam, hot tub, etc. (Fee applies)
- Children's clubs, Children's clubs in the resort:
- "Les Piou Piou" kindergarten located 400 m away (ESF - Maison du Tourisme), tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 36 66 or +33 (0)4 79 08 60 31
For 3- to 5-year-olds, open Sunday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm: learn how to ski while having fun. Snow fields with ski lifts, surface lifts, inflatables or merry-go-rounds. Nursery + skiing lessons + meal package (half- or full-day with or without meal).
- Les Saturnins nursery is open to children aged 18 months to 3 years, information available from the ESF de Méribel, tel: +33 (0)4 79 08 60 31 or the ESF de Méribel-Mottaret, tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 49 49 (half-day, full-day or week-long packages, with or without meal, open 9 am to 5 pm.)
- No nursery-only package available
- Booking strongly recommended.
- For Les Saturnins, you must present your child's medical record showing they are up-to-date with vaccinations (BCG/DT Polio as a minimum). (Fee applies)
- Climbing, This activity is available with a high-mountain guide. (Fee applies)
- Cross-country skiing, Surround yourself in natural beauty along some exceptional trails and routes! (Fee applies)
- Cultural visits, Guided tour of the Baroque church and the history of Méribel, its pioneers and architecture. Wildlife reserve trips. (Fee applies)
- Authentic, local activities, Find out about activities hosted by local guides who want to share their passion with you!
Find all the activities available near your residence on the Pierre & Vacances app or in your customer account. (Fee applies)
- Cinema, Cinema opposite the residence. (Fee applies)
- Municipal swimming pool, Pool at the Parc Olympique de la Chaudanne, 350 m from the residence.
25 m pool, slide, paddling pool for children and hot tub
- Bathing shorts not permitted.
- Children under 8 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. (Fee applies)
- Alpine skiing, Hurtle down the resort's various alpine ski runs. Unique sensations and awe-inspiring landscapes will make you want just one thing: to do it again! (Fee applies)
- Casino, Casino in Bride les Bains. (Fee applies)