About Les Menuires
Access by car:
Paris (650 km) - Lyon (183 km)
- Take the A6 motorway as far as Lyon, then the A43 to Albertville
- Take the dual carriageway to Moûtiers and the D915 to Menuires
The residence is in the Reberty 1850 district
Distance to train station:
MOÛTIERS STATION (27 km)
LYON ST EXUPÉRY AIRPORT (183 km)
GENEVA-COINTRIN AIRPORT (143 km)
CHAMBERY AIX-LES-BAINS AIRPORT (100 km)
Located in the heart of "Savoie Olympique", the Menuires resort is part of the renowned Three Valleys ski area, the largest in the world. The resort promises you plenty of sunshine thanks to the large size of the resort and its ideal sun-kissed location. The Menuires resort, with slopes right outside your door, is just as perfect for families as it is for sport enthusiasts and thrill seekers, with a multitude of activities available to non-skiers. Warm and functional, it is above all else, a "right outside your door" station.
Les Ménuires is a delightful, sunlit resort for winter sport enthusiasts at an altitude of 1,850 m.
- The 3 Vallées ski area is one of the most famous in the world.
- A ski-in, ski-out resort that organises a number of events for kids and adults alike.
- Exceptional snow coverage throughout the season.
Several shops and amenities 20 m from the residence: supermarkets, restaurants in the Bruyères area in Reberty.
All amenities and shops: supermarkets, restaurants, nightclubs, bank, full medical centre and pharmacy in the La Croisette area. Ski-in, ski-out, sauna in the residence, very close to shops.
Three Valleys skiing
The 3 Valleys include 8 worldwide famous French ski resorts and is the largest ski area not only in the French Alps but also in the world. In this famous French ski resort, you will find over 600 kilometres of slopes, from beginners to vertiginous couloirs (51 green 132 blue, 106 red, 32 black), 169 ski lifts, over 2,100 artificial snow making machines (which guaranty that you will be able to ski even if the weather is not optimal) ... when it comes to skiing, the Three Valley ski area is the place to be.
Our residence in the Three valleys Courchevel 1850 les Ecrins is located in the centre of Courchevel 1850 and offers studios for 4 people. The rentals are fully equipped so that you will not have to worry about anything. Children's clubs are also available from Monday to Friday for children from 3 to 12 years old with both indoor and outdoor activities.
Our resort Meribel Les Ravines is also located in the three valleys skiing domain. The wooden building is located in the heart of Meribel, close to the shops and restaurants. The residence offers a wide range of accommodation from studio cabins for 4 persons to 1 bedroom cabins for 6 persons. All rentals are also self-catered. A water park with a covered pool is included in the resort.
Our premium residence Les Alpages de Reberty is located at the top of Les Menuires. The beautiful wooden chalets have been recently renovated and offer accommodation ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 3 or 5 persons to 4 bedroom apartments for 9 to 10 persons. Children's clubs as well as a spa are directly on the premises.
Activities near Les Menuires
- Dog sledding, Explore the glorious snowy landscape on a dog sledding trip. A magical experience involving huskies and malamutes.
Dog sledding available in nearby Belleville. (Fee applies)
- Children's clubs, Children's clubs in the village:
- The Piou Piou village (La Croisette - 73440 Les Menuires), tel: + 33 (0)4 79 00 63 79
For children aged 3 months to 5 years, open daily from 9 am to 12.15 pm and 2 pm to 5.15 pm.
- Nursery for babies aged 3 months to 30 months (medical certificate and booking mandatory)
Mini Club for children aged 30 months to 5 years old: Games room and play areas
Skiing lessons for children aged 4 and over: taught by nationally qualified ESF (French Ski School) instructors (morning or afternoon)
Special children's restaurant
- The Piou Piou village (Reberty-les-Bruyères area), tel: + 33 (0)4 79 00 69 50
For children from 31 months to 5 years old, open daily from 9 am to 5.15 pm (depending on the package chosen)
Please note: Booking strongly recommended (Fee applies)
- Nightclub, Cafeteria is four minutes by foot from the residence. (Fee applies)
- Table tennis, Table tennis available in La Croisette sports centre. (Fee applies)
- Sledging, At Roc'n Bob, enjoy speeding down 4 km of snowy slopes!
Make the most of our night-time sessions, along the 22 high turns and down 450 m of slopes.
Open from mid-December to the beginning of April, on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday from 2 pm to 6.45 pm.
Subject to weather conditions and snow cover
Children aged 7 to 10: free place on parents' sledge (Fee applies)
- Snowshoes, Put your snowshoes on and explore the hiking trails near the residence. Make sure you bring some good shoes!
Book at the Tourist Office (Fee applies)
- Snowboarding, With both feet on the board, carve out your best curves and enjoy an incredible feeling of freedom! (Fee applies)
- Wellness centre, Well-being centre located in the La Croisette area, tel: +33 (0)4 79 01 08 83
4500 m² dedicated to relaxation and well-being: saunas, hammam, hot tub, massages, facials and body treatments, wraps, hydro-massage beds, weight training area with cross-trainers, rowing machines, treadmills and more.
Please note: Access for people with reduced mobility. (Fee applies)
- Aquaclub, Aquaclub water park in the resort: Balneotherapy, sauna, hammam, hot tub, relaxation area, solarium, terrace, fitness and wellness, weight training, massage, hydromassage bed, fitness classes, water aerobics, swimming for babies, and more.
Please note: Located a 15-minute walk from the residence.
- Fitness, Fitness studio at the La Croisette fitness centre. (Fee applies)