If, prior to your date of arrival, any of the following Covid-19 circumstances apply, then you will be entitled to cancel your accommodation and receive a full refund for your monies paid:
- the chalet, region or country you are due to go to closes due to Covid 19
- if the French Government introduces a travel ban or imposes a mandatory quarantine on arrival
- if the Government of the country you are travelling from issues a negative travel advisory to France, or the region where the chalet is located
- if the Government of the country you are travelling imposes a mandatory quarantine on return from your holiday in France
- if you are prevented from travelling due to local or regional lockdowns
Official statements must have been published to announce these closures/restrictions.
All other reasons will not be considered a valid reason to utilize the Covid-19 cancellation policy, and the standard cancellation policy will apply.
This guarantee is valid up to the day before travel however there will be no full or part refund should you decide to leave or cancel/curtail your holiday part way through your stay if the country you are travelling to or your home/return countries advice changes part way through your stay and you decide to leave once you have arrived in the resort or you do not travel/arrive on the expected day of your arrival.