The magnificent open-plan living space, original wooden features and grand two-storey central fireplace will wow you from the moment you walk through the door at The Ranch. The high ceilings framed by original wooden features create a spacious yet warm alpine feel. Relax with canapés served from the rustic kitchen by your hosts and discuss your adventures of the day in the expansive lounge seating area as the fire crackles in the background. Make use of the complimentary ski chauffeur service to whisk you from the relaxing hideaway to the slopes of your choice. Sink into your luxury super-king sized bed in your room adorned with antique features or let your aches drain away with a dip in the outdoor hut tub overlooking the Pointe de Ressachaux.
All of the rooms can be made up as a super-king or twins. The larger ‘Superior’ ensuite rooms (1 & 2) are located on the ground floor. Room 1 features an impressive circular wooden bathtub whilst Room 2 has a double sized shower. Both enjoy double sinks. The ‘Classic’ rooms upstairs (3 & 4) feature cabin beds above, for an extra person where required. There is also a mezzanine area which sleeps 2 further guests.
Set across a gorgeous open plan area with high ceilings and stunning exposed beams are the large foyer, rustic kitchen, dining area and living space. The open fireplace divides the dining and lounge areas and is the perfect place to relax with a glass of wine. Huge patio doors allow in plenty of natural light & lead to a lovely balcony area where you can sit outside and enjoy the mountain views. The Ranch is a stunning mix of luxury and authentic alpine charm.
- Sleeps 8-12
- 3 Double / Triple bedrooms
- 1 Double room
- 1 mezzanine (2 pax)
- Large open-plan living & dining room
- Grand central fireplace
- Separate mezzanine snug area with TV
- Balcony with valley views
- Outdoor Hot tub
- Wi-fi internet access + British TV
- Hairdryers in every room
- Secure ski & boot storage room
- Free parking area
- A fancy dress box…for adults and kids!
What’s included in this Catered Ski Holiday:
- Breakfast (Tea & Coffee, Fruit juices, French Bread & Pastries, Yoghurts, Fresh Fruits, Cereals, Muesli & a different Hot Option each day)
- Afternoon Tea & Homemade Cakes
- Delicious 4 course evening dinner*
- Unlimited wine with your evening meal
- Prosecco & canapés at beginning & end of week
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee
- Fluffy bathrobes & toiletries
Mid-week towel change
- Flexible shuttle service to & from the ski slopes (this includes lifts on the chalet day off)
* Provided on 5 of the 7 nights.
Tuesday is the self serve night where a delicious Tartiflette has been prepared for you to enjoy in the comfort of the chalet. Thursday is the chalet day off where a continental buffet breakfast will be laid and we can recommend one of Morzine’s finest restaurants for the evening.