Offering lovely views of the snow-capped summits, the Chalet d'Alice (110m²) is ideal for a ski holiday in the Savoie region of the French Alps. Located on the slopes in Preyerand aux Menuires, this chalet is right next to the Torollet chair lift making it an ideal spot for the perfect family ski holiday. This chalet is semi-detached with the Chalet de Sophie and the Chalet de Marie.
The resort of Les Menuires is set in the heart of the famous 3 Valleys ski area, the largest in the world, offering fantastic, varied skiing for all levels. This pedestrian resort offers a huge range of family, leisure and sporting activities for an active and interesting ski holiday.
At your disposal
2 outdoor parking spaces
Accommodation (approx. 110m²):
This semi-detached chalet (next to Chalet de Sophie) has a private entrance and can sleep up to 8 people. There are 4 bedrooms (2 doubles and 2 twins), a large living room with TV and a fully-fitted American kitchen.
Ground floor :
- Large living/dining room with TV, Wifi...
- Equipped American kitchen (no washing machine)
- 2 bedrooms (double and twin) with shared shower
- Terrace (20m²) south-facing opposite slopes
- Ski lockers with boot warmers
1st floor :
- 2 bedrooms (double and twin) each with private shower